If 0-16 were certain... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If 0-16 were certain...

If you knew the Dolphins were goign to go 0-16, would you watch the games?

• Yes, I'd watch every game I could.

Votes: 99 93.4%
  • No, I'd find something better to do or another team to watch.

Votes: 7 6.6%

• Total voters
JimsFins4 said:
Again Ladies and Gents... HOMER Simpson. Unrealistic expectations have dogged this team for years...:shakeno:
Your names don't phase me, because I can SURE AS HELL ROOT AS I WANT.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH. :fire:

Pessimistic fans like you give us a bad name.

I would watch every game I was born a dol-fan it is against my human nature not to watch.

I keep it real....

This is a hard one, i picked yes, but with some debate. I want to watch becuz I love the Fins and want to see how individual players do. I wouldnt, cuz i hate knowing the outcome of things.....but the first overtook the latter:).

when was the last time a team finished 0-16 ,we will win at least 6 games due to our d .so if the o can come together some time mid season than we gat a shot at a wild card at least.

we are the miami dolphins people ,not the bengals ,cards,lions,jets,chargers,saints,when was our last loosing season?so take pride in being a miami dolphins fan and stop getting down on all these reporters f**k they hardley make one practice who the hel* do they think they are.

I voted no. Who wants to watch a gm where you already knows who's going to win? Takes all the fun out of it y'know? It's like watching a game on tape after you already know the results.

Now if I thought they were going to lose I'd still watch. But not if I knew they were going to lose...

--Ross

:lol: 13isgr81....the reading comprehension level is a little low around here sometimes.

he// yeah, I'd watch.

I would have to say that if you suspected that the team was going to go 0-16 so you didn't watch any games, YOU'RE NOT A REAL FINS FAN!

has anyone ever went 0-16? If not then we should do it on purpose so we'd be the only team to have been both undefeated and winless.

inFINSible said:
:lol: 13isgr81....the reading comprehension level is a little low around here sometimes.

he// yeah, I'd watch.

Tell me about it... :smackhead

Back
Top Bottom