If 0-16 were certain... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If 0-16 were certain...

If you knew the Dolphins were goign to go 0-16, would you watch the games?

• Yes, I'd watch every game I could.

Votes: 99 93.4%
  • No, I'd find something better to do or another team to watch.

Votes: 7 6.6%

• Total voters
Winning and losing has nothing to do with why I love the Dolphins.

Oliver...

Phinz4Life said:
EXACTLY! :fire:

To say we would go 0-16 is sacrilgeous. No matter how bad you think your team is, you just don't say zero.

I think you guys have 13 all wrong here.

Oliver...

inFINSible said:
:lol: 13isgr81....the reading comprehension level is a little low around here sometimes.

he// yeah, I'd watch.

I thought I was the only one thinking this!

SHEESH!

Oliver...

mtd said:
Booo!

I won't even vote. Pessimism won't get us anywhere, even if it doesn't state that somebody thinks we'll go 0-16, why bring it up?

We will take the AFC East this year. Keep the faith!

Yes!!!!

We are better then jets and bills.... :D

I Believe!!!!
GO MINOR!!!! GO!!!!!

[]´s

ohall said:
I think you guys have 13 all wrong here.

Oliver...
Yup.

It's probably the first time I've seen a pump-up thread being turned into a "why are you bashing?" one...

Priceless...

13isgr81 - you're takin a lot of flak, sorry bout dat.

It's just this thread was misleading you know? Some of us just could never fathom going 0-16.

Cuz...ITS NOT POSSIBLE!

WOOOOO! 16-0 GO PHINZ! :fire:

I certainly would.I look forward to every season regardless of what the prospects are.Even if the team stunk up the place there are always some players and plays that are worthy of watching.For example a big hit you can hear from the stands,young players who show their stuff.The occasional big plays on offense or defense.We can cry and ***** all we want but we are still Dolphans.

Wow.First time I have been censored.Did not know ***** was a censorable ofense.My apologies Mod.I am not prone to use them.

It's an automatic censor. The mods didn't have anything to do with it. :D

CrunchTime said:
I certainly would.I look forward to every season regardless of what the prospects are.Even if the team stunk up the place there are always some players and plays that are worthy of watching.For example a big hit you can hear from the stands,young players who show their stuff.The occasional big plays on offense or defense.We can cry and ***** all we want but we are still Dolphans.

That is exactly how I feel. I would be compelled to watch, hell I'd probably still pay for Direct TV. Maybe because as a fan its not really the outcome of the game that matters, its the playing of the game itself. Winning is a bonus and adds to a fans bragging rights.

However, apparently there are about 5% of us who don't see it that way, and that's OK, I'm just curious as to why... Is it perhaps the pain of watching is too much to bear? Thats maybe the only reason that I could think of not to watch...

Back
Top Bottom