If Denver loses, we're in the playoffs. Rest Jay Ajayi? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Denver loses, we're in the playoffs. Rest Jay Ajayi?

normaldude

Starter
Reaction score
Near the end of the game, Jay Ajayi injured his shoulder.

Even though we were just positioning for a field goal, we sent Jay Ajayi back out there again, and he badly injured that same shoulder again.

If Denver loses tonight, we're in the playoffs.

If we have a playoff spot locked up, should we rest Jay Ajayi and any banged up starters?

God save the queen!!!

Ya rest him, even if 5th seed on the line. Drake is capable to step in for a game.

I don't think he's going to want to sit but probably smart to rest a lot of players.

Rest everybody waterboy, interns and coaches should play

Rest him wake and suh
Wake, Suh, Ajayi, Parker, I would almost rest Albert but I don't want Moore to get killed, keep Maxwell rested to heal up his ankle, Kiko...it's not like our linebackers do anything anyway.

I don't know what happened - but I'm guessing Jay wanted 200 yards (had 194 at the time) so put himself back in. Paid the price.

Near the end of the game, Jay Ajayi injured his shoulder.

Even though we were just positioning for a field goal, we sent Jay Ajayi back out there again, and he badly injured that same shoulder again.

If Denver loses tonight, we're in the playoffs.

If we have a playoff spot locked up, should we rest Jay Ajayi and any banged up starters?

Denver plays tomorrow bro

My inactive are

Albert
Tunsil
Ajayi
Landry
Tannehill
Wake
Suh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My inactive are

Albert
Tunsil

Ajayi
Landry
Tannehill
Wake
Suh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Resting Albert & Tunsil might result in Matt Moore getting killed.

If we're going to throw the game, might as well also rest Matt Moore.

Back
Top Bottom