If Denver loses, we're in the playoffs. Rest Jay Ajayi? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Denver loses, we're in the playoffs. Rest Jay Ajayi?

As far as resting starters, if they are injured, its a no brainer. Dont have them play hurt. There's a number of guys that could fit. But losing rhythm is a pretty bad thing too. I've seen lots of playoff games lost when guys rested in week 17 have atrocious games. People are worried about losing a guy and then not suffering the loss of his talent and dependability on the field. It's also bad when you get 11 guys out of sync by not really trying to win for a game.

If the 5th seed is still up for grabs, you play your starters.

I'd rather play the AFC south division champ than PIT/BAL

How is it possible Jay is not in the Pro Bowl? The guy is like an angry Energizer bunny out there. Name me another RB you would rather have in your backfield.

If the 5th seed is still up for grabs, you play your starters.

I'd rather play the AFC south division champ than PIT/BAL

5th seed might also mean we play the number 2 seed if we win and the 6th seed wins. Otherwise pats would be second game if we're the 6th seed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the Broncos lose and the Dolphins clinch, I wonder whether Gase would play TJ Yates for the 2nd half next week. This is assuming that Tannehill is out until at least a hypothetical AFC Championship game.

Not that Moore is great, but the Dolphins cannot risk injury to him, even though he needs as many reps as possible.

If KC beats Denver tomorrow we clinch the 6th seed and KC clinches the 5th seed.
The 5th seed would not be in play.
We would have nothing to play for next week.
Rest everyone.

Ummm, why don't we wait and see of KC beats a very angry Denver team, first..

I think Kc is just as angry...if not more. They've lost 2 of there last 3 including a heart breaker at home last week. They'll be super motivated to knock a division rival and the defending SB champs out of the playoffs @ home.

He deserves the rest with 1 caveat...

5th seed is still in play. He has to play if we have a shot at the 5th seed.

Rest half the team. We have lots of banged up players, rest them all if we are already through

Need to root hard for a KC win over Denver. David Carr just went down in the Colts game and he's not getting up, meaning the Denver/Oak game just became very winnable for Denver.

If KC beats Denver tomorrow we clinch the 6th seed and KC clinches the 5th seed.
The 5th seed would not be in play.
We would have nothing to play for next week.
Rest everyone.

I don't believe this is correct. If the Raiders finish at least 12-4 thereby winning the AFC West, the Dolphins would win an 11-5 tiebreaker versus the Chiefs based on the common opponents tiebreaker. This would only require a Dolphins win and a Chiefs loss to the Chargers.

Back
Top Bottom