If Dolphins can go 3-3 in next 6 games... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Dolphins can go 3-3 in next 6 games...

Fins4Ever&Ever

"Deep Threat"
Reaction score
...you get to that SOFT part of the schedule after that with vs Jets, BYE, @ Jets, vs Bengals. A nice 4 week spread before home to the Chiefs in Week #14.

The depleted 49ers game is the most winnable of the next 6. Then Broncos and Chargers games.

7-5 is not out of the question if they continue to build on this game tonight.

Super Bowl !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seattle will probably stomp us.
Russell Wilson on pace for 72 TDs, He just shredded New England. I hope to god Miami doesn’t keep playing off giving up so much cushion. Otherwise Wilson could have 6 TDS and we could be looking at a 59-20 game or something like that.

Seattle is a long way from Miami and it’ll be the first time these guys see this type of heat and humidity. Big plus is Thursday game means we switch to Seattle on Friday and get a few extra days preparation. Let’s see if they can keep it close and let the heat slow down the hawks enough to steal one.

I made a post earlier this year stating that I felt we would start slow and get better fast. I think I estimated a ~ 2-6 record the first 6 games and ~ an 8-2 record for the end of the season.

Optimistic?
Yes!

Realistically I was claiming a 10 win record this year.

Right now, in my current pleasant frame of mind, I'll change that to a 12 win prediction. Even if we only win 10 games, I'll still be happy.

When I think of how unhappy the Lemmings will be if we have that kind of season makes me even happier.

Back
Top Bottom