If Dolphins can go 3-3 in next 6 games... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Dolphins can go 3-3 in next 6 games...

Seattle has its issues on defense.

Also Wilson hasn't really played well in Miami.

That's hard to gauge since he's only traveled to Miami to play the Dolphins once and that was a rookie Russel Wilson so not enough sample size to make that determination. Now we are facing a veteran Wilson in his prime, we shall see.

With the rash of injuries in the league, half of their team may be in the hospital after the Cowboys game.

We have been extremely fortunate to date, comparatively speaking.

Unusual for us. We seem to lead the league in nut crushing, season ending injuries usually.

...you get to that SOFT part of the schedule after that with vs Jets, BYE, @ Jets, vs Bengals. A nice 4 week spread before home to the Chiefs in Week #14.

The depleted 49ers game is the most winnable of the next 6. Then Broncos and Chargers games.

7-5 is not out of the question if they continue to build on this game tonight.
I think the home Seattle game is more winnable than the game at SF, regardless of SF injuries.

Wow. Already after one win? Smh. Lets just win the next one. Looking ahead way too much

When you have been a dolphin fan for as long as i have you eventually learn to just enjoy each win and never ever project wins. Speaking from getting my spirit crushed over the years.

Russell Wilson on pace for 72 TDs, He just shredded New England. I hope to god Miami doesn’t keep playing off giving up so much cushion. Otherwise Wilson could have 6 TDS and we could be looking at a 59-20 game or something like that.

Thing is he’s excellent and playing out of his mind. Bad combination. They better be treating Jones growing around the clock.

That Seattle defense ain’t what it used to be though, teams are shredding it.

Russell Wilson on pace for 72 TDs, He just shredded New England. I hope to god Miami doesn’t keep playing off giving up so much cushion. Otherwise Wilson could have 6 TDS and we could be looking at a 59-20 game or something like that.
I’m comfortable saying Wilson won’t keep this pace all year.

7-5 is very realistic. But then I could see us losing the last 4 games in a row

That's hard to gauge since he's only traveled to Miami to play the Dolphins once and that was a rookie Russel Wilson so not enough sample size to make that determination. Now we are facing a veteran Wilson in his prime, we shall see.

Seattle has never played well in Miami. As a franchise.

Back
Top Bottom