If Grier is Replaced, Who Replaces Him? | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Grier is Replaced, Who Replaces Him?

Grier didn't have anything to do with the tampering, that was Ross and Beal.

If you don't like the job he's done, fine, but stick to the truth.
Thank you for the response Mrs Grier. If he had nothing to do with the lost pick I can concede that point and put it on Ross. Now refute the other parts of my post about his poor job as a GM. Notice that was not addressed and for good reason - difficult to do since his track record with the draft is indefensible.

First of all, he’s not going anywhere. Second, any new GM wants his people so if Grier goes, so does McDaniel and everyone else. Y’all know that’s not happening.
What if we took someone internally from SF GM administration?

Thank you for the response Mrs Grier. If he had nothing to do with the lost pick I can concede that point and put it on Ross. Now refute the other parts of my post about his poor job as a GM. Notice that was not addressed and for good reason - difficult to do since his track record with the draft is indefensible.

I mean…it was actually on Beal, but okay.

Trade him for two number 1's like the Rams parlayed their DC into a couple of number 3's. Rams loving that Rooney rule!!!!

His draft record is what it is, better than some GMs, worse than some GMs, likely not quite good enough to build a super bowl winning team.

Use truth and facts to support your opinion, not absurd drivel that anyone could draft better. In fact, the Dolphins and other teams can and have had worse GMs.

Grier needs to draft better. No need to over dramatize.

Sorry Mrs Grier. He’s been in Miami scouting for 25 years. Better?

What should a man be held judged on, other than what he is responsible for?

Grier should be held accountable for his drafting done as GM. If we had the knowledge of what his grades / evaluations were for players as a scout, he could be judged on that, but we'll never know.

Base your opinion of him as a GM on what he's done as a GM, not on your frustration with previous regimes. You may find him lacking based on that criteria alone, without the need for falsehoods.

Does anyone on this board really know the “truth” about our lost first round pick?
I know I don’t, so I will stay off my high horse and not throw around the “truth“ to make myself look smarter than a poster I don’t agree wit.

Last edited:
First of all, he’s not going anywhere. Second, any new GM wants his people so if Grier goes, so does McDaniel and everyone else. Y’all know that’s not happening.

I like Mike McDaniel quite a bit more than most here, but if losing him is the price we have to pay to get rid of the cancer that is Chris Grier and the entire garbage personnel department he oversees, then I'm packing Mike's bags personally.

Ross need fire Grier because I dont think. he can take team pass wildcard. With his f/a and draft skill.

To be fair, he brought in Reggie McKenzie and (I forget the other guy) as senior advisors probably for this reason.

God, I can’t believe I am actually defending him.

He’s truly horrible at OL evaluation. As bad as it gets.
Other guy was Marvin Allen

Back
Top Bottom