If Minkah can't handle Miami, we think Tua can? | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Minkah can't handle Miami, we think Tua can?

I will watch Free Agency if the only FA Miami can sign are marginal guys no better than what currently on the team then there is a big problem. The truly good players at all players don't want to be part of a dysfunctional organization/team.

Will see after the season ends.

You hear Dak Prescott talk about his contract negotiations this season? He flat out said he doesn’t believe he deserves to be paid like a top 5 QB if he doesn’t win a Championship. All he wants to do is play the game and win while his agent handles things. It was a good interview.
He should of been a dolphin too.

Wow, didn't know that about his dad.

Forced Tua to become a lefty cause the dad was the only lefty in the family?
Damn dude.
I would disagree here, I think what’s a more likely scenario is that his dad noticed flaws in his son throwing motion early and when he switched it to left, they disappeared..you don’t manufacture throwing the ball lefty. I’m sure his dexterity was on display early and identifiable, maybe even some credit is deserved here..cause he sure throws the ball beautifully and ridiculously innately accurate..

The more I read about TUA the more I watch him play.....the more I do not like him for the PRO game.

History similar to Marinovich (similar family relationships). Marinovich imploded.....

He is solid in a clean pocket but a mess when pressured with superior talent around him.

Wore down during the season according to many analysts raising durability questions (scouting reports again)

Worst problem, big trouble when Clemson confused the crap out of him with coverage disguises.

Scout reports indicate he is SHORT (6-0) with average arm strength, compared to Watson.
Watson is a great player..

Back
Top Bottom