If Minkah can't handle Miami, we think Tua can? | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Minkah can't handle Miami, we think Tua can?

Avoid the team that wil have the resources to instantly go 6+ wins in one season and wildcard playoff berth in the next?

Will easily have the youngest roster in the league, most of which will be under contract, a wide open division with Brady soon to retire.

Self hate is a terrible thing.

What has given you these magical powers to see into the future?

The more I read about TUA the more I watch him play.....the more I do not like him for the PRO game.

History similar to Marinovich (similar family relationships). Marinovich imploded.....

He is solid in a clean pocket but a mess when pressured with superior talent around him.

Wore down during the season according to many analysts raising durability questions (scouting reports again)

Worst problem, big trouble when Clemson confused the crap out of him with coverage disguises.

Scout reports indicate he is SHORT (6-0) with average arm strength, compared to Watson.

Why would Tua want to go to a decimated lack of talent team like us. So he can get trampled behind a lack luster offensive line. A few choice draft picks will not solve our problems.
I think Tua would prefer playing on a team with at least some playoff potential.

Why would Tua want to go to a decimated lack of talent team like us. So he can get trampled behind a lack luster offensive line. A few choice draft picks will not solve our problems.
I think Tua would prefer playing on a team with at least some playoff potential.
So no chance with all the picks and cap space that can be improved next year?

Shortsighted fans. If Tua wants to be a high pick he has to go to a weak team because that's how the draft works.

If he’s going 1st overall to any team it’s going to be devoid of talent. This kind of thinking is ignorant.

So no chance with all the picks and cap space that can be improved next year?

Shortsighted fans. If Tua wants to be a high pick he has to go to a weak team because that's how the draft works.

Nope, we have one pick and one pick only. The rest of the team will stay exactly the same.

It is as if people forget what the Dolphins have...hell come draft day, you could have most of your o-line in place with some solid depth. A first-round of Tua, Jeudy, and one of the centers (Humphry or Biadasz) and your offense goes from putrid to at least solid (depends on Tua obviously) In fact, of all the teams that could potentially draft TUA...we are the only team that has the resources to build the team around him and what he does well.

The more I read about TUA the more I watch him play.....the more I do not like him for the PRO game.

History similar to Marinovich (similar family relationships). Marinovich imploded.....

He is solid in a clean pocket but a mess when pressured with superior talent around him.

Wore down during the season according to many analysts raising durability questions (scouting reports again)

Worst problem, big trouble when Clemson confused the crap out of him with coverage disguises.

Scout reports indicate he is SHORT (6-0) with average arm strength, compared to Watson.

Why do you think he's the number one pick on 99% of mock drafts? A giant conspiracy?

Avoid the team that wil have the resources to instantly go 6+ wins in one season and wildcard playoff berth in the next?

Will easily have the youngest roster in the league, most of which will be under contract, a wide open division with Brady soon to retire.

Self hate is a terrible thing.

This team is going to be in the playoffs in two years? Thanks for the laugh, LOL.

I'd be curious to know the bust rate on first round picks when it comes to skill players vs OL and DL (but not edge).

The Patriots have a great roster yet the never "seem" to draft well. They mostly just get guys that are football players and can do a bit of everything okay but nothing elite.

Why do you think he's the number one pick on 99% of mock drafts? A giant conspiracy?

Marketing...plain and simple. Alabama is the powerhouse, and reporters and scouts take the easy route.

Back
Top Bottom