If No Trade, Shelton Will Be Cut | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If No Trade, Shelton Will Be Cut

Dolfan1000 said:
Well I cant imagine why they would want his sorry butt around anymore... And usually, with a situation such as this, the team gives the player the choice and they often choose an outright release, a chance to start over elsewhere.

Smart A$$.
We automatically had 2 losses /year because of Bellichick knowing Drew. Havinf Saban would've made it 4. Glad he's gone.

Im sure you lost to the Pats for the simple fact that BB knew Drew.

Oh come on...

Im sure the fact that they were the better team had nothing to do with it.

Dolfan1000 said:
Im sure you lost to the Pats for the simple fact that BB knew Drew.

Oh come on...

Im sure the fact that they were the better team had nothing to do with it.
Obviously. Having a better qb and facing a qb you can easily send into panic obviously means you have a better team.

Quelonio said:
ehrmmm Jaj, we got Wade Smith, Damion Mcintosh a Fifth round pick (alabi) and a first rounder that could not even start as a guard, I love the Dolphins as much as anyone, and i hope Houk changes things, but the truth is, we are not really set at LT at all, not in the least. I dont think you can honestly fight this one. I mean we did have the worst line last year, and as much as we hope it can get better, with what we know it will probably just be the same.

No it's just McIntosh, St. Clair, Carey, and Alabi that are in the mix.

The Bills have Jason Peters and Trey Teague.

Justasportsfan said:
That's you opinion. Not the opinion of the league where people say he's one of the best. I'd pull out links for ya but don't have to. If you don't know who MCNAlly is, then it's up to you to get informed.

Oh I know who he is. I just don't agree with you. I'm just saying it takes a homer to say he's equal to Houck and Gibbs. Like I said, McNally is an excellent, top end line coach, but he's not Houck or Gibbs.

Want to know whats really funny?

One mediocre season by the Bills (not even the playoffs) and they are chirping like they won the SB last year.

Shows you what standards are like up there...

Fin Fan in Cali said:
I feel that we do, and with the warmer climate. If I was playing I would want to play in Miami rather then Buffalo.

That's because you are a little poosy. Man up.

i think we are all forgetting that saban has promised Mcintosh that he won't be adding any FA left tackles. i gotta say no to shelton anyway i don't think he's that great

Back
Top Bottom