If No Trade, Shelton Will Be Cut | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If No Trade, Shelton Will Be Cut

Dolfan1000 said:
Took him a year to know his players? Hmmm..
yup. Just like Saban will make adjustments next year.

Dolfan1000 said:
And you know Drew is better then JP, how? And you have the nerve to tell us that we are basing our future on "hope" and potential with Ronnie, when you are basing your success on a rookie QB? Wow.
Did I say I knew Jp is better than Drew? Obviously our coaches think so. I didn't say our passing game is better did I with a rookie qb while your fellow finfas already say you have a running game w/ a rb who has yet to take a snap.
Dolfan1000 said:
A better rb then Henry. You are right- Willis didnt play at all last season... Puh-leeze. Henry was clearly not your starter last year.
Even Henry is a more proven back than Brown :rolleyes:
Dolfan1000 said:
Mike Williams played to his potential? If that is his potential, then now we can say for certain that he is a bust.
maybe I should've said starting to play to his potential.

Jaj said:
:lol: McNally isn't going to reveal anything to you. I know who Jason Peters is. Your an incredible homer to not admit that your LT situation right now is a bigger question than ours. :eek:

ehrmmm Jaj, we got Wade Smith, Damion Mcintosh a Fifth round pick (alabi) and a first rounder that could not even start as a guard, I love the Dolphins as much as anyone, and i hope Houk changes things, but the truth is, we are not really set at LT at all, not in the least. I dont think you can honestly fight this one. I mean we did have the worst line last year, and as much as we hope it can get better, with what we know it will probably just be the same.

Dolfan1000 said:
You certainly are a slow one- that isnt the point.

I am just mocking your ridiculous argument that we are basing our improvement on "potential" and an unproven RB/coaching staff, when your QB is a rookie who has proven zero! Well, of course he played in that Pats game for a short time.. I remember the performance well- :roflmao:
you can't keep up so who's the slow one? I wasn't the one making implications like we've gotten better w/ rookies, you did and your fellow finfans.

My point is, MUlarkey thinks JP would be a better option and yet your opinion states we got weaker. Like I said, I'll take our coaches decisions over your opinion. Fielder has had more experience at carrying an entire team and was replaced by an unproven feely. By your logic, your team got weaker :D.

Justasportsfan said:
yup. Just like Saban will make adjustments next year.

QUOTE]

And yet Mularkely still was able to win some games. Wow- imagine that. Maybe our rookie coaching staff is not such an "unproven" aspect of our game as you say!

Justasportsfan said:
Did I say I knew Jp is better than Drew? Obviously our coaches think so. I didn't say our passing game is better did I with a rookie qb while your fellow finfas already say you have a running game w/ a rb who has yet to take a snap.

QUOTE]

Well, when Im asking why you think Buffalo will be better, and you reply we have JP and not Drew, I assume you mean you expect him to be better? If not, I dont see how you think this will be an imporvement?

Justasportsfan said:
Even Henry is a more proven back than Brown :rolleyes:

QUOTE]

Who said anything about proven? You said that your RB situation will be better because you have Willis, and I replied that he was in fact your starter last year, and Henry was a complete non-factor. Your response in this case has nothing to do with the point.

Justasportsfan said:
you can't keep up so who's the slow one? I wasn't the one making implications like we've gotten better w/ rookies, you did and your fellow finfans.

My point is, MUlarkey thinks JP would be a better option and yet your opinion states we got weaker. Like I said, I'll take our coaches decisions over your opinion. Fielder has had more experience at carrying an entire team and was replaced by an unproven feely. By your logic, your team got weaker :D.

Are you sure Mularkey thinks JP is better, or that he just cant get any worse then Bledsoe? Im pretty sure thats what happened here with AJ and Fee Fee.

Dolfan1000 said:
And yet Mularkely still was able to win some games. Wow- imagine that. Maybe our rookie coaching staff is not such an "unproven" aspect of our game as you say!
just reread my post regardin not changin systems. Besides, Mularkey winning games is a fact. Saban hasn't created any facts yet.

Dolfan1000 said:
Well, when Im asking why you think Buffalo will be better, and you reply we have JP and not Drew, I assume you mean you expect him to be better? If not, I dont see how you think this will be an imporvement?
Read properly will ya! I didn't say that. I was going w/ my coaches decisions. A coach who made mediocre qb's out of Cordell and Maddox and turned them into probowlers.

So you are a Bills fan with 10, 000 posts on a Dolphins board?

Good luck with that.

Bottom line, I think you are full of it and that you have just as many unproven aspects of your football team and if anything, you have lost talent from last year.

Dolfan1000 said:
Are you sure Mularkey thinks JP is better, or that he just cant get any worse then Bledsoe? Im pretty sure thats what happened here with AJ and Fee Fee.
He drafted him to the the next franchise qb didn't he? He even paid extra to take him. Drew was still under contract. If he was better than JP, letting him go and taking a dead cap would be useless.

I could pull out some recent links where MM said he couldn't get anymore out of Drew while w/ JP , he can be more creative w/ the O because of mobility.

But he is still just as unproven as Ronnie Brown! That is the point I couldnt care less how good Mularkey thinks he is! What do you expect him to say?! "Yah, we were desperate for a young QB and he happened to be in that draft, so we are hoping for the best."

Dolfan1000 said:
So you are a Bills fan with 10, 000 posts on a Dolphins board?

Good luck with that.
Someone's gotta hang around here and tell finfans every year that they aren't going undefeated and that you aren't going to the sb. :D Yeah, in case you didn't know 3 years ago those were predictions made a finfan. Now there's a thread saying you could win the sb this year :lol:
Dolfan1000 said:
Bottom line, I think you are full of it and that you have just as many unproven aspects of your football team and if anything, you have lost talent from last year.
it's only your opinion and not fact :lol:

Well obviously anything either of us say are opinion!

I dont see the point you are trying to make at all.

Dolfan1000 said:
But he is still just as unproven as Ronnie Brown!
and I never disagreed. HELLOOOO!!!
Dolfan1000 said:
That is the point I couldnt care less how good Mularkey thinks he is! What do you expect him to say?! "Yah, we were desperate for a young QB and he happened to be in that draft, so we are hoping for the best."
I expected him to keep Drew since he was under contract and avoid a dead cap. But hey, you must probably be a HC in this league to know any better than MUlarkey. I doubt it though.

Maybe they released Drew to give him one last opportunity to start in this league.. It happens you know.

Dolfan1000 said:
Maybe they released Drew to give him one last opportunity to start in this league.. It happens you know.
Maybe? You mean you don't know? If Drew made the team better we just cut him so he can start? :roflmao: Damn, FIRE MULARKEY!!!!

Well I cant imagine why they would want his sorry butt around anymore... And usually, with a situation such as this, the team gives the player the choice and they often choose an outright release, a chance to start over elsewhere.

Smart A$$.

Back
Top Bottom