If No Trade, Shelton Will Be Cut | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If No Trade, Shelton Will Be Cut

Losman7 said:
keep laughing. It'll make sweeping you again that much better.

You haven't improved your 4-12 team that much. :evil: :evil: :evil:

You have no clue... :shakeno:

We actually have a running game now. Our OL has improved. Our coaching is a HUGE upgrade at every position. We have far more youth on the defense and most importantly on D we picked up Kevin Carter. That isn't much of an improvement? Our only main concern now is who starts at FS. Your main concern is LT a much more important position than FS.

But other then that- hes right we havent improved...

:lol:

Jealousy is not becoming.

Jaj said:
You have no clue... :shakeno:

We actually have a running game now. Our OL has improved. Our coaching is a HUGE upgrade at every position. We have far more youth on the defense and most importantly on D we picked up Kevin Carter. That isn't much of an improvement? Our only main concern now is who starts at FS. Your main concern is LT a much more important position than FS.
so what are your nos. for the season other than you HOPE you have a running game and that you HOPE your youth will help out? Nothing huh? Just hope. :shakeno:

What are you talking about you tool!?

We know we have a running game this year.

We know we have a better coaching staff.

We know we have a better front seven.

We know we are younger across the board.

Justasportsfan said:
so what are your nos. for the season other than you HOPE you have a running game and that you HOPE your youth will help out? Nothing huh? Just hope. :shakeno:

We hope we have a RB game?.... :shakeno: We WILL have a running game...

Hope our youth will help out? Want me to tell you just how bad your draft was. You lost a big part of your run defense. Your OL lost it's most important player. Losman is a guy I like but he will have his struggles. You guys and the Pats are the two teams who declined this year. The Jets stayed about the same considering they lost a very good RT and Ferguson. We lost Morlon Greenwood(big deal), Arturo Freeman(mediocre starter), and Sammy Knight(good player who was always placed in the wrong situations in ever play).

Dolfan1000 said:
What has he done for every team he has had the pleasure of coaching?

A helluva lot more then McNally for the Jills!

:lol: Bills fans are funny.
took mediocre OL and turned them into cohessive units that was largely responsible for taking their teams to the sb. Giants and Bengals.

HOuck may have sb titles under his be;t but he also had Parcells, Aikman and Emmitt while McNally didn't have much to work w/.

Both McNally and Houck are considered the best OL coaches in the league. However, MCnally has already proven he can improve the bills OL while you hope Houck will prove to do anything w/ the fins.

Justasportsfan said:
took mediocre OL and turned them into cohessive units that was largely responsible for taking their teams to the sb. Giants and Bengals.

HOuck may have sb titles under his be;t but he also had Parcells, Aikman and Emmitt while McNally didn't have much to work w/.

Both McNally and Houck are considered the best OL coaches in the league. However, MCnally has already proven he can improve the bills OL while you hope Houck will prove to do anything w/ the fins.

Ya McNally is very good Dolfans. I can't argue that. He far more than Mulkarey improved that team last year. I rate Houck a bit higher than him, but they're neck and neck.

What makes you think that Houck, a guy who has worked miracles for 23 years, will suddenly run into a group he just cant handle?

Puh-leeze.

We have more talent on the line then SD had last year and they were very successful.

Jaj said:
We hope we have a RB game?.... :shakeno: We WILL have a running game...
based on what? A rookie? By your logic then we will have a passing game since we also have a rookie (basically) who has ahd a year learning the system?

Jaj said:
Hope our youth will help out? Want me to tell you just how bad your draft was. You lost a big part of your run defense. Your OL lost it's most important player. Losman is a guy I like but he will have his struggles. You guys and the Pats are the two teams who declined this year. The Jets stayed about the same considering they lost a very good RT and Ferguson. We lost Morlon Greenwood(big deal), Arturo Freeman(mediocre starter), and Sammy Knight(good player who was always placed in the wrong situations in ever play).
Do you even follow the bills? Did you know that Ron Edwards had 4 sacks while playing as a relief and Pat Williams only 1.5 for the year. Maybe our coaches think he's ready to replace Williams. While it remains to be seen so does every thing you've said about your team.

So we lost Jennings, the search isn't over yet and will be fixed by Mcnally. Like I said, I'd rather wait and see what he decides and go w/ his decisions than tyour opinion.

You have youth? How did Carey do from the bench? Not much huh. We didn't need a huge draft like the fins did. We didn't have as much holes as you did. If your season depends on your rookies, your team is in deep ****. Ask Carey

Until you can bring me actual facts, whatever you've done in the off season doesn't mean squat until a snapped has been made.

Dolfan1000 said:
What makes you think that Houck, a guy who has worked miracles for 23 years, will suddenly run into a group he just cant handle?

Puh-leeze.

We have more talent on the line then SD had last year and they were very successful.
I also have McNAlly to prove what he did w/ a bills OL that was one of the worst in 03. Maybe to you our OL looked bad. Did you ever consider that Drew made it look worse than it was and that a young qb whose as mobile as Flutie can make the OL better?

Well thats the dumbest argument ever- because you can say that about any team in the offseason!

"Duhhh well we will see how everything comes together."

Thats such a wussy way to look at things- suck it up and admit that on paper, the Fins are far improved with a stud RB, while the Bills lost key parts. If ANYONE is basing their improvement on "hope"- it is you with your "Did you even follow our backup DT last year?" and "The search for a LT isnt over" and "JP will do great".

Puh-leeze.

Justasportsfan said:
based on what? A rookie? By your logic then we will have a passing game since we also have a rookie (basically) who has ahd a year learning the system?

Do you even follow the bills? Did you know that Ron Edwards had 4 sacks while playing as a relief and Pat Williams only 1.5 for the year. Maybe our coaches think he's ready to replace Williams. While it remains to be seen so does every thing you've said about your team.

So we lost Jennings, the search isn't over yet and will be fixed by Mcnally. Like I said, I'd rather wait and see what he decides and go w/ his decisions than tyour opinion.

You have youth? How did Carey do from the bench? Not much huh. We didn't need a huge draft like the fins did. We didn't have as much holes as you did. If your season depends on your rookies, your team is in deep ****. Ask Carey

Until you can bring me actual facts, whatever you've done in the off season doesn't mean squat until a snapped has been made.

Do you realize that Ron Edwards is nowhere close to being what Pat Williams is in run defense. I didn't realize Bills fans still couldn't read, BECAUSE I SAID RUN DEFENSE. What facts can I give you if as you said not a snap has been played? You contradict yourself on half the things you say. It's much harder for a rookie QB to come in and succeed than a rookie RB. There is that enough of a fact for you? :shakeno:

Justasportsfan said:
I also have McNAlly to prove what he did w/ a bills OL that was one of the worst in 03. Maybe to you our OL looked bad. Did you ever consider that Drew made it look worse than it was and that a young qb whose as mobile as Flutie can make the OL better?

You lost your starting LT.

We shall see.

Back
Top Bottom