If No Trade, Shelton Will Be Cut | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If No Trade, Shelton Will Be Cut

Jaj said:
The undrafted free agent from last year? And you guys think your LT situation is better than ours... :rolleyes:
I'd rather take McNally's opinion over yours. I'd even take his over Houck.

Losman7 said:
You guys are Hilarious. You sign a College coach, a couple new position coaches and all the sudden you're better? Keep telling each other lies.

You know what else is hilarious?

Buffalo fans on a Miami board.

:lol:

:roflmao:

NOW THATS FUNNY.

:billfan:

Jaj said:
The undrafted free agent from last year? And you guys think your LT situation is better than ours... :rolleyes:

Peters is an amazing athelte 6' 4'' 328, runs a 4.7-4.9 http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/print?id=1949716&type=story.

McNally has been working with him at LT since last year. I think he may have progressed farther than anyone thinks, thus the lack of concern with filling the LT spot.

I could be wrong, but don't be surprised.

Justasportsfan said:
I'd rather take McNally's opinion over yours. I'd even take his over Houck.

:lol: McNally isn't going to reveal anything to you. I know who Jason Peters is. Your an incredible homer to not admit that your LT situation right now is a bigger question than ours. :eek:

Jaj said:
:lol: McNally isn't going to reveal anything to you. I know who Jason Peters is. Your an incredible homer to not admit that your LT situation right now is a bigger question than ours. :eek:

I just said I didn't know who our left tackle is, how much bigger a question can you have than that?

But I'm not that worried, we have people that can play the position. And unless you guys just traded for Orlando Pace you haven't exactly got a potential probowler playing there either.

Jaj said:
I didn't admit anything. DUH! I was simply putting my faith in McNally rather than take your opinion. In 2003 Drew was the most sacked qb. We had the worse OL. When Mcnally came in he turned it into a decent OL and a lot of finfans here were saying our OL was worse than yours just because you guys got Carey, Mcintosh and St Clair. Who was wrong? You had arguably the worse OL in the NFL last year eh?

At least we've seen what McNally can do. We'll have to wait and see what Houck can do for your team which remains to be seen.This means we won't know who's got a better LT until season starts no?

Losman7 said:
I just said I didn't know who our left tackle is, how much bigger a question can you have than that?

But I'm not that worried, we have people that can play the position. And unless you guys just traded for Orlando Pace you haven't exactly got a potential probowler playing there either.

I was talking to Justa. I know pretty damn well who Jason Peters is and I know just how talented that underacheiver is. I just think it's going to take quite a bit longer for him to learn that hard of a position.

Losman7 said:

Not worried? Your new QB seems actually be more fragile than Chad Pennington. Perhaps another layer of padding under Orchird Park's turf would be a good place to start.
:couch2:

McNally over Houck!?!?

Allow me to laugh in your face.

Dolfan1000 said:

McNally over Houck!?!?

Allow me to laugh in your face.

Dude, you obviously don't know what you're talking about.

What has he done for every team he has had the pleasure of coaching?

A helluva lot more then McNally for the Jills!

:lol: Bills fans are funny.

Dolfan1000 said:
Sure JP- whatever you say.

keep laughing. It'll make sweeping you again that much better.

You haven't improved your 4-12 team that much. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Back
Top Bottom