If Not Jim Then Who? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Not Jim Then Who?

Players matter about a million times as much as the doofus on the sidelines.

Not when they are being out-schemed every week, or plays designed to take 4 seconds to develop when you only give your QB 2 seconds to throw.

Not to mention our ZBS on the Oline is complete trash and our Zone defense on the wide 9 is just as bad.

We need coaches that can teach these guys to man up and beat the guy in front of them. Until they figure that out we will always get pummeled by physical teams.

Not when they are being out-schemed every week, or plays designed to take 4 seconds to develop when you only give your QB 2 seconds to throw.

Not to mention our ZBS on the Oline is complete trash and our Zone defense on the wide 9 is just as bad.

We need coaches that can teach these guys to man up and beat the guy in front of them. Until they figure that out we will always get pummeled by physical teams.

Yea they should really stop telling them to get beat by the guy in front of them...

You think they coach them diferently on the road? now THERES some complete nonsense. Players matter a million more than some doofus on the sidelines.
The proof is in the results which are there for anyone to see. You can call facts nonsense but doesn't change those facts. Coaching is extremely important in the NFL. Anyone who doesn't understand that really doesn't know much about the NFL.

Doesn't matter who our coaches are with these players...

i dont buy it man. we've have some talent on this team. is it enough alone to take this team to the top? probably not. but with some really good coaching it could be relevant again. this isn't a super bowl roster but it's not a 7-9 roster either. with good schemes this could be a 10-11 win team, even with tannehill. and im not a tannehill guy....

To play guard? Yea Jim harbaugh might be an upgrade

wow i figured there would be way more answers than guys that wont be available. Im seriously curious. I have no idea who would be better and that says alot

That is a great question. Truth is IMO looking for the answer to that one in here is about as logical as keeping Gase.....
Let me also preference that IMO a Moe Larry and Curly would be a positive addition over Gase.

Sure you'll get the flavor of the year and most well know names in the market in here but a truly NFL expert with proven credentials would most likely be more preferable (if possible) for that decision..

Its not an easy answer and I highly doubt that we have at present more than a sliver if even that in this organization that could come up with a good choice of a GM or HC..

Whoever it is, though, there has to be a change and we will have to again take another crap shot at it. And hopefully the odds have gotten better for truthfully they could not have really been much worse.
Maybe were due some good luck, hey Miracles can happen....:chuckle:

Anyone is fooling themselves if they believe if this team was being coached by a Bill Belichick, Pete Carrol or even an 88 year old Don Shula, that they get destroyed the way they did today. Sorry not buying that coaching doesn't matter.

It's one thing to lose, it's another thing to look clueless, get out performed, and get out schemed. That's on the coaching. The talent isn't great, but there's other bad teams in the NFL who put up more of a fight than us. We don't even show up. You're not going to convince me this team would look this bad if Belichick was coaching.

I don’t know if it’s possible , but I would like one year of Gese and Jack del Rio as defensive Coordinator and see if it works.
It’s known that Gase dosen’t gets involved in defense, so basically our DC is the top dog in the defense side, so we have to do a lot better than a glorified position coach like we have right now, we need a second Hed Coach in the defense that knows how to prepare for games and adjust to necessity

I don’t know if it’s possible , but I would like one year of Gese and Jack del Rio as defensive Coordinator and see if it works.
It’s known that Gase dosen’t gets involved in defense, so basically our DC is the top dog in the defense side, so we have to do a lot better than a glorified position coach like we have right now, we need a second Hed Coach in the defense that knows how to prepare for games and adjust to necessity

Yes, he would be a good choice if Gase is staying as head coach. Good point about Del Rio having head coaching experience. He would be a huge upgrade over Burke.

Anyone have suggestions for an offensive coordinator and offensive line coach?

Back
Top Bottom