If Not Jim Then Who? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Not Jim Then Who?

I don't see Gase leaving after this season. He will go 8-8 with a depleted roster. I have a feeling Ross will keep him around. I predict that Ross gives the Gase/Tannehill experiment one more season.

Can ANYONE identify ONE thing Gase brings to the table?
Just ONE
Clean house
Bye to ZBS
Bye to Wide 9
Bye to continuous running out of shotgun
Bring back physicality & a FB
Please for the love of god stop with the shotgun. Would be nice to see some physical football for once.

Gase is going no where

If so you can add the Dolphins to going No Where...

Him and T-bomb are the top most obvious hasbeens who MUST be fired......the rest will follow..

Get rid of Gase and turn the reins over to the new Coach or GM...

Cause another year of this crap and ya might even see the effects in FinHeaven and Fans of significant reason leaving and discussions by the Mods, Dolphin organizational pushers and just out right youngins having more discussions of the fantasy variety and if's and buts, which the semi logical Fan has grown tired of hearing, especially for yet another year.
But then there are always a few who enjoy suffering, or just to much time on there hands ( which I'm guilty of because the answer to what this team needs is and has been blowing up in our faces since this guys hiring and proven most every time he opens his mouth with the most obvious or ridiculous statements... not to mention the product put on the field ( the main Exhibit A )

Stated statements made by players and staff of team needs or standards recognized are so pathetic and if you didn't know it was official it wouldn't be that difficult to think a 6 year old is giving his evaluations....( sorry 6 year olds I know you are wiser than these guys )

Bewildering to see that there is even thoughts over what to do in our head coaches dept. But thats why we are the Miami Dolphins post Shula............ Ahhhh Don Shula, my heart smiles

nope. big Bill does it himself (personnel decisions)

Right. You name the one HOF coach as your example and even that isn’t 100% accurate. They lucked into Brady but let’s not act like they haven’t had elite talent over the years.

If Gase is wants to make a big case for staying he needs to go drastic! Bowles will b fired so grab him as DC. Then if he wants his boy Vance once he is fired and then bring him back at what he does best-DBs. Let his buddy Dowell call the O. Between Gase wanting to pass all the time and him wanting to run all the time we should have a good balance.

Ross this is your guy...this is ur chance to be winner. do secret meeting w him first before letting Adam go?? Mike McCarthy would be good coach for dolphins. I am going on record say this. if he want come to dolphins.

If Gase is wants to make a big case for staying he needs to go drastic! Bowles will b fired so grab him as DC. Then if he wants his boy Vance once he is fired and then bring him back at what he does best-DBs. Let his buddy Dowell call the O. Between Gase wanting to pass all the time and him wanting to run all the time we should have a good balance.

I like the Bowles idea, but no way in hell do I want Vance Joseph anywhere near this team. When I see him on denver sideline and his constant fidgeting of his headset, I dont know if he is having a nervous breakdown or about to cry.

I like the Bowles idea, but no way in hell do I want Vance Joseph anywhere near this team. When I see him on denver sideline and his constant fidgeting of his headset, I dont know if he is having a nervous breakdown or about to cry.

Vance is known best for his work with DBs. I understand what and why u r saying that but we have to get the guys we have at DB playing better.

Pat Fitzgerald Northwestern
David Shaw Stanford

Doesn't matter who our coaches are with these players...
I wouldn't go that far to say that.
I think it WOULD matter who's coaching these players.
Personally, I think we're lacking in position coaches, and I think that has to fall back on Gase for putting them in those jobs.

Back
Top Bottom