IF O-GUN Goes to OAKLAND......New Idea | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

IF O-GUN Goes to OAKLAND......New Idea

DOLFANMIKE

Coaches Corner
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I know there are two great QB's in Eli and Big ben...but just a thought.......

If we were to send O-Gun for the Raiders pick at 2 overall what about trading it back......and grab another couple first rounders?

It's not uncommon for a pick as high as 2 overall to net two first rounders....especially when there is such quality in the draft....

We could Draft Rivers, and still get our WR and an OL all in Round one......

Just a thought.

BTW - Even if we could not get two first rounders, I'd draft a WR at 2 overall and grab Rivers at 20

Everyone needs to get one simple thing straight... This team will not draft a QB even if Manning or Rothlisberger are there.

If Miami got a top 2 pick, Robert Gallery would be perfect. Move Smith to RT, and let Gallery own at LT (he won't struggle), then draft a WR at 20...

Originally posted by DOLFANMIKE
I know there are two great QB's in Eli and Big ben...but just a thought.......

If we were to send O-Gun for the Raiders pick at 2 overall what about trading it back......and grab another couple first rounders?

It's not uncommon for a pick as high as 2 overall to net two first rounders....especially when there is such quality in the draft....

We could Draft Rivers, and still get our WR and an OL all in Round one......

Just a thought.

BTW - Even if we could not get two first rounders, I'd draft a WR at 2 overall and grab Rivers at 20
That sounds really expensive......:confused:

I'd trade down if it were to nab rivers. And there would be a huge uprising if we were to pass on Eli or Ben. I'd flip!

3 first rounders :eek:

Problem is, the only team with 2 first rounders thus far is New England. NE doesn't need a draft pick that high, and I doubt they would give them to division rivals anyway.

If we get the #2, we better draft Eli. A guy Eli is a sure-fire prospect. Everyone else (maybe not Gallery) is pretty much a crapshoot.

well Gray threat I think Marty is thinking like you and besides who says Oakland is going to wank O-gun anyway. They would have to be in a win now fram of mind with Gannon getting old. And with last years fallout I don't know if they can contend this year with or without O-gun and I believe Norv knows that

The only way I would want Rivers is if it was with our second pick in the first round. If we had the #2 pick I'd want Fitzgerald.

Guys, we're not getting a QB.... Our favorite FO has already made that fact. AJ Feely is the "future."

yep, we're done at qb for the offseason. if they get the #2 pick, fitz will be wearing aqua next season

I totally agree. These Rivers fans just won't go away though, no matter how many times you tell them.

I think your right about being done at qb but what about all the great WR's in the draft this year. We could surely pick up at least a #3 wideout at #20. If we're not going qb i believe Gallery would be a great pick up. Superb blindside protection for the qb for at least 10 years...........well that is if Feely is a righty, im not sure, anybody know?

The WR draft has tons of depth, and OL doesn't... It would seem to me Gallery would be the obvious pick. I know LF is great, but you can find someone good later in round 1, and theres no one after Andrews and Gallery worth a #1.

Back
Top Bottom