If pete can do it..so can ANY of us!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If pete can do it..so can ANY of us!!

nick1 said:
and that doesn't seem biased? :shakeno: you have no clue what your talking about Brown hasn't played in the NFL yet so you can't predict what he will or will not do. I seriously doubt that McGahee was only 80% healthy but beleive as you will

But you can make predictions about Roth , Crowder and that the fins are going undefeated? :lol: You are out of your league Nick.

Where did I say Brown couldn't achieve 1,000 yds? :confused:

I know Brown is a rookie which is why I said he'd be lucky to make it. Doesn't mean he won't. Duh!!! He also has a questionable OL. An OL that is learning an entire new system.

Why is it biased to think Willis has potential? He already made 1000 yds in what was his first start in the NFL. It's a fact. There are no facts when it comes to Brown.

Marv Levy played during the late 80s and during most of the 90s and the teams Shula had then were no where near as good as his undefeated 70s team. you can't say that Levy would of owned Shula when Shula had a undefeated team

nick1 said:
Marv Levy played during the late 80s and during most of the 90s and the teams Shula had then were no where near as good as his undefeated 70s team. you can't say that Levy would of owned Shula when Shula had a undefeated team
He wouldn't be undefeated if Marv was our coach . Get it? :lol:

nick1 said:
and that doesn't seem biased? :shakeno: you have no clue what your talking about Brown hasn't played in the NFL yet so you can't predict what he will or will not do. I seriously doubt that McGahee was only 80% healthy but beleive as you will

It was well known that McGahee was not 100%.

He was very hesitant all year and just used power.

Reports are that he is Bigger, Stronger, and Faster this year. But the biggest difference should be his mind. I dont think he will worry about going all out next year.

Remember, He didnt play a full football game for almost 2 years before he got his 1st start.

Thats the amazing part. Not 100% and not playing a full game in nearly 2 years, but still put up the #'s he did. Lets not forget his blitz pick up was a huge reason why Bledsoe had time. ALso, we went 9-2 with hium starting.

Justasportsfan said:
He wouldn't be undefeated if Marv was our coach . Get it? :lol:
you can't say that, both coaches would of had different teams in the 70s then in the 80s and 90s

nick1 said:
you can't say that, both coaches would of had different teams in the 70s then in the 80s and 90s
You guys won by default. :evil:

My point is, if anyone wants to down play our 4 consecutive sb's ,don't forget who we beat over and over again to get there. The best coach and QB your franchise ever had.

Justasportsfan said:
You guys won by default. :evil:

My point is, if anyone wants to down play our 4 consecutive sb's ,don't forget who we beat over and over again to get there. The best coach and QB your franchise ever had.
but all the team was was the QB and the coach, they had absolutely no defense and no RB to help Marino but you want to be proud of beating a team of two men with a team of 53 men then be my guest

nick1 said:
but all the team was was the QB and the coach, they had absolutely no defense and no RB to help Marino but you want to be proud of beating a team of two men with a team of 53 men then be my guest
who cares what your team had? You had your time in the 70's while we had ours in the late 80's and 90's.

Justasportsfan said:
who cares what your team had? You had your time in the 70's while we had ours in the late 80's and 90's.
all I care about is that we actually won SBs while you didn't :tongue:

Justasportsfan said:

WHen was your time?? Cause 4 losses is WORSE than not going at all I think. Yall never had a time. Win one!

Justasportsfan said:
You finfans were lucky that Marv Levy wasn't our coach or he would've owned Shula in the 70's, just like he did when he joined the bills . ;)

No, with the team Miami had, Miami still would have owned you guys for a decade. A record still going strong....may I add :D

Back
Top Bottom