If Raja Bell breaks his knee; I will CHEER | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Raja Bell breaks his knee; I will CHEER

bullseyeguy said:
I dont have to explain myslef, I said it was uncalled for, just not as bad as some people are rtying to make it out...If you watch it, you can see right after the foul, raja looks to try and stop the fall a little..And it wasnt really a clothesline, it was more of a wrap up...

You CAN'T explain yourself, because this is a one sided situation. It's not debatable.

Wow. Trying to make excuses for something that extreme IS extreme.

Seriously, I didnt see any of you coming down od Luke Walton when he took out Tim Thomas in game 2 or 3, that foul was much harder, and he wasnt going after the ball either..

i cant even find anything about this on espn.com....anyone have a vid?

seriously, if the Lakers send someone in to take Bell out next game, i wouldnt be complaining either. that was *****

bullseyeguy said:
Seriously, I didnt see any of you coming down od Luke Walton when he took out Tim Thomas in game 2 or 3, that foul was much harder, and he wasnt going after the ball either..

He was in the air going after the ball. Ya that was a hard foul but it wasnt intentional. Raja INTENTIONALLY try to hurt kobe. You know he did I dont understand why you are denying It.

There hasn't been a single foul in the league this year more severe than a closeline.

Stop sugar coating this. You're biased. Raja Bell is a HOE

culpepper2chambers said:
amars your sig is waaaaaaaay to big
Your signature takes up more space.

Well Ive said my piece, If the situation was reversed, and Kobe was the one committing the foul, most of you wouldnt have anywhere near the same opinions...I stand by what I said, it was a hard foul, and uncalled for act, but not as bad as some people are trying to make it...And wishing someone else injury is immature and makes you worse than the person you are trying to condemn...

culpepper2chambers said:
amars your sig is waaaaaaaay to big

Im making a statement. j/k. Ill fix it I just dont want to lose my amars sig. That why I havent taken it off.

bullseyeguy said:
Well Ive said my piece, If the situation was reversed, and Kobe was the one committing the foul, most of you wouldnt have anywhere near the same opinions...I stand by what I said, it was a hard foul, and uncalled for act, but not as bad as some people are trying to make it...And wishing someone else injury is immature and makes you worse than the person you are trying to condemn...

Learn how to read, and understand the context....

I've said it 3-5 times in this thread that I didn't WISH him injury. My goodness. 25-years old. :shakeno:

WHOAAAAAAAAA....RAJA BELL TRIED TO PREVENT KOBE FROM FALLING?????

They just showed this replay again. As Kobe fell, he PUSHED KOBE's FACE TO THE FLOOR.

What a homer. Someone should BAN this guy.........

Im not a Lakers fan or a Suns fan although I am pulling for L.A In this series

That WAS as big a hit as everyone is making it out to be, that wasnt a bump from the side like James Posey gave Hinrich in the Heat Bulls series, that was a clothesline, with full force, and as many talents as Kobe has wrestleing isnt one of them to my knowledge, and the NBA isnt staged like pro wrestleing, He deserves a fine, a suspension for the rest of the playoffs AND the start of next season

Back
Top Bottom