If Raja Bell breaks his knee; I will CHEER | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Raja Bell breaks his knee; I will CHEER

Blueprint said:
Learn how to read, and understand the context....

I've said it 3-5 times in this thread that I didn't WISH him injury. My goodness. 25-years old. :shakeno:
You can say all you want, but your own words prov what you think..And you can talk all the **** you want, I dont need the approval of some punk kid on a message board...

Alex22 said:
Im not a Lakers fan or a Suns fan although I am pulling for L.A In this series

That WAS as big a hit as everyone is making it out to be, that wasnt a bump from the side like James Posey gave Hinrich in the Heat Bulls series, that was a clothesline, with full force, and as many talents as Kobe has wrestleing isnt one of them to my knowledge, and the NBA isnt staged like pro wrestleing, He deserves a fine, a suspension for the rest of the playoffs AND the start of next season

Preach.........

Suspension will be handed down tommorrow and Lakers will beat the suns on Thursday.

Blueprint said:
WHOAAAAAAAAA....RAJA BELL TRIED TO PREVENT KOBE FROM FALLING?????

They just showed this replay again. As Kobe fell, he PUSHED KOBE's FACE TO THE FLOOR.

What a homer. Someone should BAN this guy.........
I want the Suns fan boy to answer that.

He claimed that after Raja's closeline, he tried to grab Kobe from falling to the floor. :rolleyes2

Amars said:
Suspension will be handed down tommorrow and Lakers will beat the suns on Thursday.

Ya Damn Right! He better get suspended and now the Lakers are gonna go all out on the Suns on Thursday. Bell just got the team fired up. Lakers will be ready.

Am I the only one who doesn't think this was a cothes line? I mean it was definately bad and he should be suspended...but it looked more like he wrapped him and tackled him

I just saw the replay again sports central here in LA and your right blueprint he did push him down.

clear.gif

Blueprint said:
I want the Suns fan boy to answer that.

He claimed that after Raja's closeline, he tried to grab Kobe from falling to the floor. :rolleyes2
Youre right, it was worse the second time I watched it...Still not life threatening, and you are still over reacting

Rocky Raccoon said:
Am I the only one who doesn't think this was a cothes line? I mean it was definately bad and he should be suspended...but it looked more like he wrapped him and tackled him
I tried saying that too, but it doesnt really matter I guess...

not life threatning but bullseyeguy if blueprint did that to you, you would totally fight him not say foul.

bullseyeguy said:
Well Ive said my piece, If the situation was reversed, and Kobe was the one committing the foul, most of you wouldnt have anywhere near the same opinions...I stand by what I said, it was a hard foul, and uncalled for act, but not as bad as some people are trying to make it...And wishing someone else injury is immature and makes you worse than the person you are trying to condemn...

not me, i hate kobe.

damn from clothesline to the ranting in this thread this series may be moving into my top 5 for being emotional and dramatic.

:hmmm:

i dont know how exactly he was trying to say that, i dont know him personally, but the way he worded that was really weird....

Im not racist, I was actually asking him that becasue of comments he made about Steve Nash....I really hope people dont think just becasue I asked a guy if he was black in a PM, that means Im racist..

Back
Top Bottom