If Raja Bell breaks his knee; I will CHEER | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Raja Bell breaks his knee; I will CHEER

bullseyeguy said:
Im not racist, I was actually asking him that becasue of comments he made about Steve Nash....I really hope people dont think just becasue I asked a guy if he was black in a PM, that means Im racist..

like i said, i dont know you or what you meant to say, but you got to understand how lookin at the way you worded has got to make people scatch their head..

this thread need to get closed and sent to the depth before tommorrow.

bullseyeguy said:
Im not racist, I was actually asking him that becasue of comments he made about Steve Nash....I really hope people dont think just becasue I asked a guy if he was black in a PM, that means Im racist..

I dont know/think your racist because I dont know you, but racism is a serious issue, and I could see how the way you said that could be interpreted that way, but its cool because if you were racist you wouldnt hide the fact so I believe your not

Blueprint said:
I'm NOT a Lakers fan and I did NOT "wish" bodily harm - damn.

Really?

View the Title of the Thread

You wrote Paraphrase "Raja needs to feel some pain not just a suspension or fine"

seems clear cut to me....

Anyway this thread's gotten weird

PEACE

I think what BP is trying to say is

He doesnt WANT him to get injured, but if he does he deserves it and he wont feel bad for the guy

Tell me if Im wrong there

Forget the PM stuff, I don't care about that.

What I DO care about is how anyone can justify Raja's actions. I don't mean Bullseye. Bullseye has said it was uncalled for, even if he doesn't grasp the severity of the hit.

Raja was saying he had gotten hit in the face with elbows from Kobe during the game. Watching the replays, he got a forearm in the chest which he flopped on and got the call and a second flop where he held his mouth even though Kobe's elbows weren't near him. If he is relying on that as his reasoning for turning into Hulk Hogan, he should be suspended on mental stupidity alone.

He did not try to stop Kobe from falling, in fact, he threw him down with even more force. He smiled and laughed about it all the way back to the locker room, showing no remorse for what he did until a press conference 30 minutes later. Personally, I don't believe a word he said there.

Kobe, Phil and everyone involved knows he should be suspended. Phil won't say it because he wants Raja in the building so the fans get into it that much more. Kobe wants him there because every time he sees TINKER Bell's face, it will fire him up even more.

Kobe showed remarkable restraint there. If it was me, I would have caused a riot. NO ONE would EVER get away with something like that on me. Rearing back and clotheslining someone else? Game over.

Oh, and this argument that the people who wish to see Raja get his due butt kicking makes tm no better or somehow worse? BS. I am sorry, but if someone is a bully and a thug, you don't turn the other cheek, you teach them a lesson.

I personally liked how Nash and D'antoni were complaing about the refs after the game saying that this evens things out and Bell shouldn't be suspended. I know they are sticking up for their guy, but please.

Doesn't matter anyway. The Lakers are going to be so jacked up come Thursday night that I wouldn't be surprised if they blow the Suns out.

Oh, and this argument that the people who wish to see Raja get his due butt kicking makes tm no better or somehow worse? BS. I am sorry, but if someone is a bully and a thug, you don't turn the other cheek, you teach them a lesson.

thats a bad way to live life..

Alex22 said:
I think what BP is trying to say is

He doesnt WANT him to get injured, but if he does he deserves it and he wont feel bad for the guy

Tell me if Im wrong there

Exactly.......

of course, people love to look at things in the most negative way possible & instead of contributing, "they" like to twist people's words. I never in this thread said the word, "wish" & "injury" in the same sentence. :rolleyes2

But yeah, dead the PM stuff......it's pointless & I should've never posted it, so I will just delete it as two mods told me to do, instead of giving me warning points or whatever that is (thanks for being understanding & not going overboard). "Heat of the moment" type of thing I guess.

Blueprint,

You are one of the most knowledgeable posters on this board and a credit to the heat thread.

I enjoy reading some of your incite. BUT..let's not get overboard and get yourself banned dude..

Bullseye is a good poster, that is just in full suicide watch because his suns are in a desperate situation.

Let's not lose two good posters over some stupid crap.

Having said that...RAJA BELL is an idiot that wouldn't know what a hard foul is.

I remember the "Jordan Rules"..The "Jordan Rules" meant you fouled correctly..and HARD.

You smacked a players wrists so hard as if to take his hands off...but that is a clean hard foul. A clothesline is not only a punk move..but completely cowardly as well.

UNACCEPTABLE.

Relax guys..

Slappy8800 said:
thats a bad way to live life..

Remember that the next time someone comes up and clotheslines you. :rolleyes:

Are you seriously telling me that you shouldn't fight back? I know were are talking about the framework of a basketball game and they have rules, but what Raja did was borderline criminal. Much like when Rodman threw Pippen into the hoop many many years ago.

I am sorry, but I wouldn't shed any tears if Raja got what is coming to him.

i agree with samphin. If someone clothesline me he better run because he going to get alot worse. Im pretty sure most on this board will do the same.

Not Clean Dirty play!!

No doubt a suspension is due.Then Nash offers up the weak "They started it" defense.No place in basketball for this.

Lets not forget this tho:"It's a physical game," Bryant said. "I'm not trying to go out there and elbow somebody, that's not the way I play. If you get elbowed, you still have to keep your cool. I get elbowed all the time."
ITS A PHYSICAL GAME

Funny how Kobe would say that because I remember when Kobe got elbowed by Mike Miller in a regular season game, and he lost his cool and elbowed Mike Miller in the throat, getting a two game suspension. Kobe conveniently forgot about that.You get what you ask for however Bell will get what he asked for too.

after just watching the replay, i have to say Blueprint i usually agree with everythign you say and i really respect your opinion, however reading this thread then seeing the replay it seems to me you guys blew this out of proportion. He didnt clothesline him, he wrapped him up, and you guys were saying that he threw him to the floor like he was up for a rebround and he did it, he feel maybe 2 feet. He didnt clothesline him where he straight fell to the floor. He basically wrapepd him up and layed him on the ground. I dont agree with that Bell did, but by no means is this as serious and life threatening as you guys are sayin.

That camera angle is "flattering" for Bell.

If you see it from the front, you see Bell **** his arm. Ultimately the problem was that bell went up in the neck/head area. If he had kept his arm lower and wrapped him up there would have been no problem.

Back
Top Bottom