If Raja Bell breaks his knee; I will CHEER | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Raja Bell breaks his knee; I will CHEER

Finfan86 said:
after just watching the replay, i have to say Blueprint i usually agree with everythign you say and i really respect your opinion, however reading this thread then seeing the replay it seems to me you guys blew this out of proportion. He didnt clothesline him, he wrapped him up, and you guys were saying that he threw him to the floor like he was up for a rebround and he did it, he feel maybe 2 feet. He didnt clothesline him where he straight fell to the floor. He basically wrapepd him up and layed him on the ground. I dont agree with that Bell did, but by no means is this as serious and life threatening as you guys are sayin.

You must be watching from MARS because he INTENTIONALLY meant to hurt him. He didnt play the ball. He totally clothesline him. Let me do that to you and go to the foul line. Ya right you would wanted to fight me. The life threating is overboard but i bet he suspended 2 or more games. Wrapped him up even bullseyeman who's a suns fan isnt that in denial.

Amars said:
You must be watching from MARS because he INTENTIONALLY meant to hurt him. He didnt play the ball. He totally clothesline him. Let me do that to you and go to the foul line. Ya right you would wanted to fight me. The life threating is overboard but i bet he suspended 2 or more games. Wrapped him up even bullseyeman who's a suns fan isnt that in denial.

WHere did i say i wouldnt be mad if i was kobe??

And that is not a clothesline, when i picture clothesline i think of wresting then a person if running off of the ropes and you lay him out.

Bell put him arm around kobe's neck and brought him to the floor. Not a clothesline.

when you wrap someone up you wrap thier body with 2 Arms. Bell with only his left clotheline him. Just like if you were to run into a clothes line by accident in your back yard. Thats why kobe body went foward and his head didnt. He didnt attempt to wrap him up. Do you think he intentionally did it?

Amars said:
when you wrap someone up you wrap thier body with 2 Arms. Bell with only his left clotheline him. Just like if you were to run into a clothes line by accident in your back yard. Thats why kobe body went foward and his head didnt. He didnt attempt to wrap him up. Do you think he intentionally did it?

yes i did think he did it of course. THis is my POV though

I am reading the thread and if you go back to the first coupel of pages it makes it look liek Bell is like a serial killer

Then i went and watched the play and it snot as bad as some of you are making it out to be. Albeit its dirty, suspsension? i would say yes just b/c posey got one even thought posey didnt deserve one.

Oh man last night when blueprint made this thread it was crazy. The first couple of pages of this thread was last night when it happened. It was out of control. There were some post that have been deleted.

For those who think he didn't clothesline Kobe, you need to, perhaps, get a new definition of the word. Chavez Ravine is right. You look at the view from underneath the hoop and you CLEARLY see Raja rear his arm back, and throw it forward around Kobe's neck. That is the very definition of a clothesline. In fact, it was a borderline Lariat (for all you wrestling junkies).

Trust me, I used to be a pro wrestler and I know what a clothesline is, and what it feels like. Kobe was running, head and momentum forward. He was taken by surprise by Raja's cheapshot and then, thrown to the hardwood floor by him.

You guys can justify it or overlook it or downplay it all you want, but it is a dangerous situation. You hit someone without them knowing and do so with forceto the throat/neck and you can cause serious harm. It was intentional, premeditated and uncalled for. Raja Bell may be a nice guy 99% of the time. But his worst moment has now been caught on tape and he is now forever labeled a thug and punk.

HE DID NOT REAR HIS ARM BACK AND SWIGN IT AT HIS NECK!!

kobe was driving past him and he moved his arm with the direction that kobe was going and caught him around the neck.

I missed what kobe did to get thrown out, all i seen was that he got ejected what did he do?

complaining to the ref. got him thrown out. Well for me he intentionally clothesline him If you see it different thats fine. I hope he play on thursday so the forum can BOOO the hell out of him and get the lakers fired up.

Hey samphin did you have a wrestling name?

Amars said:
complaining to the ref. got him thrown out. Well for me he intentionally clothesline him If you see it different thats fine. I hope he play on thursday so the forum can BOOO the hell out of him and get the lakers fired up.

I contend that he clotheslined him too. Nothing anyone can say can change my opinion of that.

Kobe argued with the refs about a call and got T'd up for a second time. At that point, the game was over and I wouldn't be surprised if he did it on purpose.

Amars, I did, but it was kind of a nickname added on to my own name. Nothing too exciting. My career wasn't that long, but it was interesting.

Amars said:

Still living in the 90's? :lol:

You meant the Staples, Office Depot, Office max, Toilet plungers are us Center.

dirty play, but it is being blown out of proportion.

That's no where near as bad as what the Pistons,Heat, and Knicks of the 90's would do to Jordan and Pippen.

Section126 said:
Still living in the 90's? :lol:

You meant the Staples, Office Depot, Office max, Toilet plungers are us Center.

Your right. I dont know why I said that I think because I work near the forum and I see it everyday.

Back
Top Bottom