If Rosen progresses trade the 1st pick for a ransom | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Rosen progresses trade the 1st pick for a ransom

dolphinfan41

Active Roster
Reaction score
If Risen plays better each week and shows progression, with a better o line he could be great. I say trade our first pick for a ransom and build around him.

No, unless we are picking outside the top 5, in that case Rosen has been stellar and deserves the job because he is surrounded with crap. Tua is a once in a generation talent, you don't pass on him.

Oh and right now Josh has 1 TD as a fin, he's got to get a lot better for this to be even a debate.

Rosen is playing like an all pro. Definitely going to get us 6 or 7 wins this year. I knew this kid would be a star

10 points at home against a west coast team during the early game is All-Pro to you? Your expectations are pretty low, my friend.

Rosen has been playing better, but let’s be realistic here.

10 points at home against a west coast team during the early game is All-Pro to you? Your expectations are pretty low, my friend.

Rosen has been playing better, but let’s be realistic here.

Which throw did you have a problem with, of the 17 he’s tossed?

Rosen is playing like an all pro. Definitely going to get us 6 or 7 wins this year. I knew this kid would be a star

Ya boy just threw an awful fourth quarter interception one drive after fumbling and almost costing us a safety and a possession. Rosen hasn’t been awful but all pro after two games? We’re not exactly lighting up the scoreboard bro lol

Judge people by body of work, not a quarter, half, single game. Rosen has showed promise in 2 games, but he's still good for at least 1 bad throw a game. I don't expect more than what he's given so far though. Mayfield, Allen, Darnold all have their bad throws too.

Back
Top Bottom