If Rosen progresses trade the 1st pick for a ransom | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Rosen progresses trade the 1st pick for a ransom

How in the hell is a young QB going to blow anyone away on a historically bad team?

This isn’t a case of him just being on a bad 3 or 4 win team.

Tua has nothing to do with the evaluation of Josh Rosen’s first 17 pass attempts.

If you think the wheels falling off at the end somehow discredits what he was able to do than more power to you.

Ok so he had no chance to begin with. That doesn’t mean he didn’t play very well given the circumstances.

Offense keeps improving and I think some people are getting concerned we might win a few games.

The horror.

He can be blamed for panicking and making poor decisions. He contributed to the poor performance in the second half; instead of, lifting up the struggling players. There is still time for him to overcome this issue. The odds are against him, but he has been given the opportunity.

1 bad throw a game? That’s your criticism? Lol.

You don’t make these stupid comments if you have watched the games.

I’m sorry if it hurts your feelings, but the scoreboard is all that matters. 10 points is not good enough. And if it is for you, you need to take a step back and ask yourself why. Stockholm Syndrome is a bitch.

This thread and question will be relevant in week 17.....it is way too early now. No need to entrench yourself one way or another at this point, let the season play out and see what happens.

How many TD's would Rosen have against that Ole Miss defense throwing to Jeudy, Smith and Ruggs? How would Tua have done against the Chargers defense today? Tua is a good QB, the disconnect for me is when he's called a generational talent. All the hype around this guy is just too much- I'm still very much for seeing what Rosen can do this year and how he can progress with a better supporting cast. Ps it would be nice to see Gisiecki actually do something this year.
Not as good, better

This thread and question will be relevant in week 17.....it is way too early now. No need to entrench yourself one way or another at this point, let the season play out and see what happens.

Logical choice instead of strangling each other but what fun is that

How many TD's would Rosen have against that Ole Miss defense throwing to Jeudy, Smith and Ruggs? How would Tua have done against the Chargers defense today? Tua is a good QB, the disconnect for me is when he's called a generational talent. All the hype around this guy is just too much- I'm still very much for seeing what Rosen can do this year and how he can progress with a better supporting cast. Ps it would be nice to see Gisiecki actually do something this year.

Good question. Let me go check out a parallel universe where Tua started this game for the Fins and I’ll let you know.

Rosen is looking like wasted 2nd and 4th round picks right now. Would have the same results with Fitzpatrick or even Ruddock under center. Could have used those picks on players who may actually be around for more than a couple seasons. They knew they were going to go all out to get that #1 pick while fielding one of the worst teams in NFL history. Trading picks for Rosen and putting him in a position with no chance to succeed was pointless.

Part of me always thinks....hmmm if Rosen he had a really good O-Line (which Phins can now attain thru draft and free agency very easily) give him some decent WRs. No need to grab a stella RB because if they get a decent O-Line an average RB can be good to very good. Phins are un a good situation but Rosen is getting undrsold big time with his support right now. Catch 22.

This game is statistically one of his best three games as a pro. Might even be his best. That is crazy!

Yeah, it’s a great situation to be in. If Rosen keeps playing as well as he did today, I can see us flipping him for another first before his contract expires.

17/24 for 180 yards , 1TD and 1INT is well? That's Tannehill numbers.

No way I trade out of the first overall especially if Rosen shows promise. If he does show promise I take Chase Young and get ready for the Pitt pick where I’d take either the best LT in Andrew Thomas or I go all in on De in Epensa. (If the pick is high enough) Imagine Young and Epensa doing their thing for years to come.

If Risen plays better each week and shows progression, with a better o line he could be great. I say trade our first pick for a ransom and build around him.

SMH. No... Deepest QB class in the past decade, we have to take a QB high. And oh, btw, we have plenty of picks. We should pick great players, especially if picks are in the top 5. We would still have additional 1st and second round picks to trade back later to accumulate even more picks, and we can still potentially get two players in the top 5 including the best QB available, certainly Top 10 because Pittsburgh sucks. Let’s not outsmart ourselves eh?! At some point, you have to actually draft good players, convert those picks into stars, studs, etc.

Back
Top Bottom