If Rosen progresses trade the 1st pick for a ransom | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Rosen progresses trade the 1st pick for a ransom

The love affair with Rosen is almost Tannehill worthy. Does he have a wife that is hot too?

How many TD's would Rosen have against that Ole Miss defense throwing to Jeudy, Smith and Ruggs? How would Tua have done against the Chargers defense today? Tua is a good QB, the disconnect for me is when he's called a generational talent. All the hype around this guy is just too much- I'm still very much for seeing what Rosen can do this year and how he can progress with a better supporting cast. Ps it would be nice to see Gisiecki actually do something this year.

The better question would be how many TD's would this guy have if we signed him before the game?

1569790802615.png

Rosen has his moments. But he's got a bare cup board to work with. No consistancy on offense. But I wouldn't pass up a chance to draft Tua. Unless Rosen somehow wins 4-5 games and takes Miami out of the running for the #1 overall pick.

I actually thought, “maybe,” in the first half when of course had all day to throw and wide open WRs.

But again with slightest pressure in the second half he looked like a QB that shouldn’t be on the active roster...play along the goal line when he took the sack rather than throw it away showed how instinctual he isn’t, another sack b/c he held the ball taking Miami out of FG range, a terrible looking interception.

Josh Rosen and Mr. Hyde

Not saying Rosen has been consistently stellar, but that's (the score) not on him.

How many wins do you think Tua has so far this year, with this team?

Serious question, that doesn't require qualifiers to answer.
most likely the same... QB play is not costing us games, it's every other facet.

I actually thought, “maybe,” in the first half when of course had all day to throw and wide open WRs.

But again with slightest pressure in the second half he looked like a QB that shouldn’t be on the active roster...play along the goal line when he took the sack rather than throw it away showed how instinctual he isn’t, another sack b/c he held the ball taking Miami out of FG range, a terrible looking interception.

Josh Rosen and Mr. Hyde

That's exactly it! You need a Qb that can handle a little pressure and still perform. It's too hard in this league to make a super perfect team at all levels to accompadate that player.
The QB has to be able to step-up.
Rosen hasn't and I don't think has that next level to his game.
He may at some future point but he doesn't have it now.

The announcer made comments all game about guys being open, in particular Preston Williams, and Rosen wasn't seeing them.

Can't have a qb missing open players for plays.
I’d like to see some of those plays. I don’t recall WRs being open all game.

I think the fans are looking at this all wrong.

REGARDLESS how well Rosen plays, you DRAFT a QB in the 1st.

Why? It's simple football economics.

Take advantage of QB on a rookie contract that you didn't draft. Then, draft your own QB.

Let them fight it out.

Regardless who wins, you have 2 QBs on ROOKIE contracts and possibly a Franchise QB in the bunch. WE WIN.

You do NOT pass up on the opportunity to draft a QB at the top of the draft. You DO NOT.

No matter how good either is... what happens when one gets injured? You just forfeit and say "that's football"? NO. It's time to think differently as an organization.

If both are LEGIT, then you will have plenty of suitors when the time comes to worry about their 2nd contract. But until then, enjoy 3 years of having 2 QBs that can start and win games.

There is so much "you can only have one" thinking going on it is ridiculous.

I don't feel sorry for other teams not having QBs. If I have one and I can get another one, better believe I'll do it to guarantee my own future and prevent theirs.

We are sitting on a golden opportunity.

It' is time to think different!

Rosen shows no leadership. He is Tannehill 2.0

Even if he plays well, you still draft Tua or Fromm or whoever.

And still trade for a pick. We got a 1st for Minkah, no reason we cant demand a 1st for Rosen, especially if he looks good.

Rosen shows no leadership. He is Tannehill 2.0

Even if he plays well, you still draft Tua or Fromm or whoever.

And still trade for a pick. We got a 1st for Minkah, no reason we cant demand a 1st for Rosen, especially if he looks good.
If Grier gets a 1st for Rosen he should win GM of the year.

Back
Top Bottom