If some team offers 2 first for "X"..yea or nay | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If some team offers 2 first for "X"..yea or nay

Namor

Pro Bowler
Club Member
Reaction score
The title says it all...yea or nay...(2) firsts for X..

Put this in the wrong place...can someone move it to main?

Yikes.

Yes

Would give us 4 first round picks next year.

I think that with the exception of Drake the team is done now. There is no sign of a revolt in the locker room and they can evaluate everyone on the roster for the next 14 games. See who is worth keeping for the rebuild and where they need to concentrate their efforts in free agency and the draft.

Two firsts? Probably. We need to get the QB and build around him and the Dline.

No. Nyet. Nein.

This needs to stop. X is good. X is young. And X just got paid.

Keep him.
Love X but two firsts is too good to pass up but like you say he just signed a new contract so doubt it but it's fun to play.

I think it's possible in a year or 2. Hell be older and have a reasonable contract to trade. Hopefully he a Dolphin for life, but it's a business.

No for me (I am assuming the offer would be from a team like KC or Dallas, which would have late 20s, early 30s). I have watched X operate closely this offseason and he has been all class and the contract we gave him is structured so reasonably. He works his ass off.

He is a keeper and fills a vital role as a top level #1 CB.

Yes, the core of your team should be QB and offensive line to enable him to have a long healthy and productive career. You can buy cornerbacks in FA.

Back
Top Bottom