If some team offers 2 first for "X"..yea or nay | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If some team offers 2 first for "X"..yea or nay

No. We have enough picks already if we draft smart. We don't need yet another hold to fill and Corner is one of the hardest one to fill. We need to add more more corner, not take one away.

I think that with the exception of Drake the team is done now. There is no sign of a revolt in the locker room and they can evaluate everyone on the roster for the next 14 games. See who is worth keeping for the rebuild and where they need to concentrate their efforts in free agency and the draft.

Devonte Parker will be the next to get jettisoned, and likely the last, after Drake gets traded.

Picks and money, picks and money. Why not at this point!

Howard to the Jags for Ramsey and a 1st :up:

No you keep X unless of course the offer is a Ricky Williams type ridiculous offer.

Only All-Pro on the team and the first one the Dolphins have drafted since 2008...I don't think we draft well enough to replace him.

No. Great player, team oriented, decent guy who we just signed long term. You don’t trade that.

Devonte Parker will be the next to get jettisoned, and likely the last, after Drake gets traded.

Don’t see Parker having any real trade value, Drake is a possible , not even sure we get much for him if they trade him.

That leaves Jones bloated contract and an unhealthy Wilson. I think we are done besides small chance Drake goes.

No. We haven't drafted an elite cover corner since Pat Surtain in 1998. That's how difficult it's been to find. Chris Grier does not draft well enough (at all really) to do that. We're just going to take those picks and draft more Christian Wilkinsons and Charles Harris's.

When was the last time we drafted an elite corner? Madison and Surtain? I think so. I'd prefer we keep X. Gotta build from somewhere. And right now him, Baker and possibly Wilkins are the current foundation. We got a ton of high draft picks next year, maybe Grier can find another corner with one of them.

No. A young top 5 corner is a premium commodity. You could draft several first round corners in a row and not get one. 2 firsts is not enough.

Back
Top Bottom