If some team offers 2 first for "X"..yea or nay | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If some team offers 2 first for "X"..yea or nay

No. We already have more than enough draft capital to work with. We need some foundational pieces in seasoned elite players around to start form a nucleus for this barebones team. No guarantee we would ever be able to replace him with a player near his talent.

At this point? Don't think it matters now. As I've said before, I'm all for tanking to a reasonable degree, but you should keep the young players that are performing so you have a foundation to build on. That ship has sailed however. The FO doesn't seem to agree with that philosophy. Might as well trade anyone that's worth a damn. And I love X and hope he stays, but this team is actively looking to trade anyone that contributes to us having any chance at winning. Might as well finish the job.

I would say no for 2 firsts ...now if some team got crazy and gave us 2 first and 2 seconds then we gotta ship him

I'm not sure the fan base would forgive this franchise or give a pass if they were to not make a deal like this in the situation we are in. If this team was a contending team, you could make a argument at that point not to.

But hell YEA!

It's harder to find an elite CB than any other besides qb.

You gotta keep him and that's why Miami locked him up even after they planned this purge. He's elite and has zero bad attitude. He's a keeper for the long run.

No. After QB the second most important position is a shutdown corner taking away one side of the field.

X will shut down anyone. I want him to be a Dolphin forever.

NO . obviously flores and grier payed him because he is a blue chip dolphin player. a cornerstone in the secondary. they will build around him.

Back
Top Bottom