If the Dolphins were to move to LA would you still be a fan? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If the Dolphins were to move to LA would you still be a fan?

snake eyes

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Ok I know this is selfish cuz I live here but I thought this question might be a five minute distraction. I would create one of those poll deals but I have no Idea how the hell to do that. So would you follow the team still? Yes or No.

Ugh, this again. They are not moving to a city with an even "worse" local fan base than Miami, particularly when there are plenty of other teams that make a hell of a lot more sense (looking at you San Diego). So, I'm not even going to entertain the idea.

these threads about us moving to los angeles are comical.

yes we have stunk for the past decade or so, but we have been a pretty significant franchise in the nfl overall. why would we take all the history our franchise has done in miami, and just move to LA?

yes, we have sucked, but we will turn it around. also, you think the crowd is bad the way we are playing now? it would be 10x worse in a place like los angeles.

these threads about us moving to los angeles are comical.

yes we have stunk for the past decade or so, but we have been a pretty significant franchise in the nfl overall. why would we take all the history our franchise has done in miami, and just move to LA?

yes, we have sucked, but we will turn it around. also, you think the crowd is bad the way we are playing now? it would be 10x worse in a place like los angeles.

It was meant to be comical. Didnt you read the post?

They may not be going to LA but I am beginning to see that they are self destructing the franchise and isolating the fan base for a reason...No way they are this inept without trying. The logical answer is a move is coming and its much,much easier if nobody cares...they are 3/4 way to that goal.

1zgz2wp-1.jpg

Well, since I have never lived in Florida...yes...

I have been a fan from 2000 miles away since I was 7...moving to LA would put them closer actually...

Ok I know this is selfish cuz I live here but I thought this question might be a five minute distraction. I would create one of those poll deals but I have no Idea how the hell to do that. So would you follow the team still? Yes or No.

Yes I would.

I don't live in Miami anymore but the answer is NO.
If they move the team the SB trophies and history stay behind.
They belong to the city not the certain ownership.

You could have asked....

What Celebrities are Fins fans...
How did you become a Fins fan....
What state are you from.....
what NFL team would you root for if you weren't a fins fan...
Favorite all time fin player...( except for Dan....because 90% of the people here would cream him if they could)

Just a few off the top of my head.

Back
Top Bottom