If the Dolphins were to move to LA would you still be a fan? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If the Dolphins were to move to LA would you still be a fan?

but they wouldn't be the Miami Dolphins anymore.

EXACTLY

The Tennessee Oilers ? The Baltimore Browns ?

When the ownership desides to move on the name Dolphins stays behind.

Ask Art Modell about that one. It took the city of Ceveland a while but they got the Browns back again. We'll do the same if it comes to that.

So you see guys you may be rooting for the LA Seals or something but NEVER the L.A. Dolphins.

and if your wife left you for another dude would you still buy her jewelry???

Absolutely not, I live in Syracuse, NY so it wouldn't affect me much at all but I'm a diehard and respect the history and want nothing to do with them moving, if you say yes to this question then your not a true phins fan, the 1972 17-0 team are the Miami Dolphins, the 1973 Superbowl team are the Miami Dolphins, Shula Coached the Miami Dolphins and became the winningest coach in NFL History, Marino Shattered records as a Miami Dolphin, this is all precious history and to simply let it all be wiped out is BS, how would u have felt when the Pats lost to the Giants in the super bowl and it showed the Perfectville commercial with Mercury Morris but we weren't the Miami Dolphins anymore, we were the LA Sun-rays or some dumb s*it, then that commercial would have meant nothing and we would have nothing to be proud about, what if ESPN showed a stat on sportscenter and it said 2007 New England Patriots 18-1, 1972 Miami Dolphins 17-0(no longer in existence), how would that make you feel? your willing to throw all that history away? there is a list of 7 teams that could move to LA and were not on it, the vikings, jags, bills, chargers, raiders, and I cant remember who else are on there, Miami needs a professional sports team the market is too big, things will get better and the fans will come back we just need to get some people in here to give us some direction, I think you should be ashamed of yourselves for even entertaing this stupid idea!

NO WAY, I guess my NFL days would be over.

:tumbleweed:
Ok I know this is selfish cuz I live here but I thought this question might be a five minute distraction. I would create one of those poll deals but I have no Idea how the hell to do that. So would you follow the team still? Yes or No.

If the Dolphins left Miami (or Broward County), would I still be a Dolphins' fan? NO Way In HELL!!!!!!!!!! The Miami Dolphins are the team I grew up with. Killing those memories would probally kill my desire to watch the NFL for a while. I would probally be lost if that happened. Let's hope is doesn't.

Sure (at least until Mia got another franchise - ala the new Dolphins)

But, it doesn't matter anyway. This will never happen.

san antonio rough riders. i like it. old usfl name. lol

I am for moving somewhere that makes sense to the AFC East. San Antonio is the 10th largest populated city. yeah, houston and dallas take alot of fans. But San Antonians are different. If dallas can reside in nfc east, then so can we reside in afc east.

but its not gonna happen. ross is a flashy dude. miami beach is flashy.

so if we somehow end up with Luck, you think we fill the seats? for a little while, then back to same ol place....orange sea of emptiness. even marino couldnt fill all the seats.

I watched pitt vs. houston yesterday. Houston even had lots of empty seats up top. tough economy that is not turning around regardless of what the great obama tells you.

I'd still be a fan. It would just be more difficult to go to a Dolphins home game (though that might be a good thing).

If they still wore the same uniform, I'd still be a fan of the LA Dolphins. I'll always be a fan of the players in the white hat with a Dolphin and aqua uniforms.

Back
Top Bottom