If The Fins Could Have 1 More Player..who Would You Want? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If The Fins Could Have 1 More Player..who Would You Want?

one player you'd add to the fins for a super bowl run?

• peyton manning

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • eric moulds

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • randy moss

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • rich gannon

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • derrick brooks

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • donovan mcnabb

Votes: 21 27.3%
  • micheal vick

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SABA-TOOTH

AGENT ORANGE
Reaction score
JUST ONE PLAYER TO ADD TO THIS

TEAM TO PUT THEM ON TOP.........

eric moulds- i hate his team but he is a definite go to guy
without the randy moss drama....

in my heart i wanted to add dante marino to the mix, but

it would've changed the argument... everyone would love to see

marino with a ring.... if this team wins one before he dies, marino

should get one from that team.... he should be a part of this team

forever...

AGREED GHF

Originally posted by gottahavefootba
what about marvin harrison or terrel owens? or bret favre?

just wanted to limit the poll, started at 4....

and would have to agree with your choices too...

hope ya'll understand the no running-backs thing...

rick is the best................

I say Rich Gannon.. This guy is accurate all the time and has a winning mentality.. I would go for a WR but I thought about the long ball inaccuracy we have as of right now.. So thats my choice..

I put Moss. In the Vikings/Fins game that one guy alone pissed me off cause he caught just about every pass thrown to him.

To be honest I dont like any of them, I think I would take Gruden...

We all know who Wanny would pick: Champ Bailey- It's obvious the man loves DBs after Fletcher over Brees.

I'd take Vick. Adding a franchise QB to this team, locks you up for a SB trip!

Randy Moss. He's still young and his best years are still ahead of him.

I voted for Vick just b/c he's the most exciting player at the most important position, but I think Orlando Pace would be the player this team needs most. (Although compared to most teams we don't have many needs)

Originally posted by DREADED-ONE
JUST ONE PLAYER TO ADD TO THIS

TEAM TO PUT THEM ON TOP.........

eric moulds- i hate his team but he is a definite go to guy
without the randy moss drama....

Of the ones listed, I would take Vick. He is a rare combination of speed and arm strength. He can throw a dart off his back foot and just about knock the WR down with it. With Ricky in the backfield, we have two hellacious runners at any given time. Granted, the jury may still be out on him but if any body could ever throw a ball downfield and go catch it himself, Vick is the man !!

Mike Vick- OMFG can you imagine Vick and Ricky together?
The speed of our offense? Two guys that can break 60 yard runs at any given moment??
Vick was worth Thomlinson and Brees, and is the most gifted player I have ever seen in action. During his rookie year the Phins were playing Atlanta at home. Chandler got injured and Vick came in. On one play he rolled all the way to the right after getting some serious pressure, was near the sideline and saw a receiver open 50 yards downfield on the LEFT hand sidelines! He heaved that ball across the field 50 yards and overthrew the receiver by about 3 yards. To this day, it was the most incredible throw I have ever seen that traveled at full bullet speed.
So Vick, hands down would be the one player in the NFL that i would pick up.

I would go with molds, the last few Superbowl champs have proven to us that you don't need a superstar QB to win but with the addition of Moulds to the team it would make us alot more 2 dimensional on offence and would spread the other teams D.

I think we are one Wide Receiver and healthy season out of a Superbowl.

Back
Top Bottom