If The Fins Could Have 1 More Player..who Would You Want? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If The Fins Could Have 1 More Player..who Would You Want?

one player you'd add to the fins for a super bowl run?

• peyton manning

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • eric moulds

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • randy moss

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • rich gannon

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • derrick brooks

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • donovan mcnabb

Votes: 21 27.3%
  • micheal vick

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How can you forget that play :rolleyes:
There was silence after that throw....
I love Vick as well and think he's the most exciting player today but i'd load up for the playoff run in these next 2 years...Micheal is a quick learner but i'm still not coinvinced he could win it this year..even as the Fins QB...
I thought about Moss but his attitude would just disgust me and probably most of the locker (i wonder what junior would have in store for lil< randy)
Rich Gannon would probably fit well and we'd have great leadership and a great chance to win it all..But he's on his last leg..literally...

Mcnabb and Moulds are both entering or in their prime (of the list)
so i'd choose between them...
Not on the list
Biggest Weakness LT...Well how bout my man HOF to be J.Odgen (and i dont mean the wideout lol: )..he'd fix that hole in a hurry...
Being a big Favre fan I'd be inclined to put him in there somewhere...
Gruden or Parcells (not players but who cares) could be considered...Even thought theyd probably revamp the whole team their style...

Terrel Owens is who I would take. He can make a play out of a 5 yard pass. Fast, strong, reliable guy.

I would prefer a right handed QB....if I were picking one guy right now.

Terrel Owens - double teamed on every play and catches the damn ball anyway.

Vick my fellow fans, Vick likes ot stay int he pocket, meaning either give the ball to Ricky or Vick can launch the ball to McMichael or Chambers...Vick all the way!!

Originally posted by rickykicks@$$
To be honest I dont like any of them, I think I would take Gruden...

Me too!! he is the man. But i chose McNabb cause no matter how much i like Jay (which i do) i think McNabb is one of the best QB's around other than Bledsoe.

I picked Derrick Brooks............he WOULD be a monster on your defense. I would then release Seau

McNabb he has the ability and maturity to make this O one of the best in the NFL - how could you stop him and Ricky

Well, since it is absolutely impossible to get any of these guys, why limit it to them.

I vote for LT from the 80s. As long as we are dreaming, let's dream big.

I picked Manning. Young, he's in his prime, he'd have the RB that the Colts SHOULD have picked in the draft next to him. He could get max production out of Chambers just like he got max production out of Harrison. I believe he's getting far too much ****. He's never had a good 2nd WR. Its all scrubs, who go to other places and prove that they are scrubs. It turns out that Manning was the one making Dilger look good. He's a team player, he's smart as heck, humble...doesn't get in trouble with the law and you'll never have to worry about him bearing a bunch of illegitimate children or getting into some kind of trouble off the field.

He's got a strong arm. He's DAMN accurate. He's probably one of if not the best play-action man in all of the NFL. He is excellent at not taking sacks a la Dan Marino. He's only taking a bunch of crap because he hasn't brought his team to the big show yet but if you think about it, how is it his fault anymore than Marino's fault? When they did have good offensive players, the defense was one of the worst in the league...not to mention they had a head coach known for not being able to win playoff games (and they replaced him with Dungy...oh the irony). The guy hasn't thrown for less than 4000 yards since his rookie year! And he's had at least 26 TDs in every season he's played. Sorry, but this is the guy who is proven that he can do his thing consistently, that he can STAY healthy, that he can stand in the pocket and make plays even without great offensive weaponry. Let me put it to you this way. If Peyton Manning has a stable 17 year career...you know, like Marino did, then Peyton Manning at this current pace throws for over 70,000 yards and 470 TDs. I know he won't stay at this pace, but he guy has only been in the league 5 years now and he's in his prime.

Peyton Manning + Norv Turner = Super Bowl

Michael Vick + Norv Turner = Underachievement.

You can take this to the bank....Mike Vick will not have a long career in the NFL. He runs around far too wrecklessly. The way he runs, one hit and its over for the season. It just so happens nobody caught him. And contrary to what someone was saying, no the guy cannot stand in the pocket and pick people apart.

The difference between Vick and Peyton? Vick will need a tough defense to get his team to 13-3 and become a Super Bowl favorite. Peyton doesn't, he can win games by directing a damn good offense. I don't think Vick can do that...and I don't think he's going to get max production out of Peerless Price like everyone thinks.

Back
Top Bottom