If We Beat The Bengals.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If We Beat The Bengals....

Every loss hurts, but even if we lose we will still be 3-2 and until we are mathematically eliminated you have to fight for a playoff spot. Who knows maybe when we play NE in Miami later in the year we can win to bury the Pats.

I will be very impressed if we beat this bengals team sunday. Gonna need Andy Dalton to make some mistakes.

But if we get tbe w very impressed. The odds are stacked against us personnel wise.

Better have x follow aj green all over the field.

First team we’ve faced with legit edge rush outside shoulder concerns. They come at you in waves

The Bengals are going to embarrass Miami, not as bad as the Patriots game, but will do with Miami as they wish. The stars are aligned for the Bengals this game, they are getting injured players back, Miami has starters going to IR, Bengals have a top 5 offense, Miami has a defective defense, Bengals have an OK Defense and Miami has an offense that lacks identity and is slow to crank. Dalton is playing outstanding football and Tannehill is seemingly reverting to early 2016 behaviors. Miami has won with schematic surprises and a deliberate persistence and now the starters are unable to sustain due to injury and stupidity.

I’m afraid of what the offense is gonna look like in this no tempo road setting with inside and outside shoulder rush win to deal with.

May very well get ugly. We better get the damn ball out quick and to more than just wr screens.

I’m expecting a lot of zone read Sunday. Of course the bengals should be prepared for it given our inability to run the ball and interior o line attrition.

We get behind the sticks or chase the scoreboard it will be meet me at the qb.

I may be in the minority, but I have no problem with Gase as a coach and the personnel moves and decisions and think he has us going in the right direction........however, i think his play calling is seriously handicapping us. I look at what Andy Reid is doing with KC and we have similar personnel, id love to see what this offense could do with someone else calling the plays.

Back
Top Bottom