If We Beat The Bengals.... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If We Beat The Bengals....

Bengals are gonna be tough . (I keep forgetting they also only have 1 loss so far) . Would feel a lot better about this game if it were at Miami but we gotta show up this time . Should be a difficult game . Here's hoping Dalton has one of his awful showings

I dont think we can muster a win in their house.

Our OL wont recover from losing sitton/kilgore. Larsen was abused last week, James has been inconsistent with at least 2 mental errors that destroyed plays. Tunsil is good but a penalty machine. They allowed numerous 4 man pressures, which is a qbs nightmare with all those DB's back there.

I think their DL will feast on us and control the entire game.

We dont have much of a pass rush... Quinn flashed a bunch in first 2 weeks... where is wake? I think ive seen one pressure from him all season. Harris makes no impact.

LB's cant shed blocks.

Getting Reshad back may help some, but the loss of McCain for a few weeks will hurt. No pass rush and even Dalton will have a big day.

Tannehill has shown to produce when he gets protection. Problem is I dont think he will have adequate protection for the rest of the year.

Kenyan drake has like 6 yards rushing the past 2 games.
There is no chance we win if he does not rush for at least 82.5 yards.

Well maybe I take that back after reading this.
Miami has been the second-toughest opponent the Bengals have encountered in their 51-year history, based on series winning percentage. The Dolphins hold a 16-6 edge, including 1-0 in postseason, for a .727 success rate. The Dolphins’ overall winning percentage against the Bengals trails only the San Francisco 49ers(11-4, .733).

Well the good news is that Dalton is in the same tier of QB as Tannehill so if he can just throw up a stinker like QB's in this tier tend to do we will probably end up winning.

Im starting to see this as the honest to goodness truth. Both are QBs who can look pretty darn good for stretches (not amazing, but very good) and then just drop a terd or 2 to crush the souls of all associated parties. So hopefully Tannehill gets back on track this week and bengals fans will be bickering over QBs and coaches next week.

We have no offensive line again. The Pats rushed 4 most of the game and were getting pressure on Tannehill. This game is going to be ugly.

I'd be shocked if we ended this game with a healthy starting QB. We have no line, no running game and so so coaching. The Bengals are going to tee off on Tannehill

I agree, this most likely will be another stinker but at least we'll be 3-2...still in the running lmao

I'd be shocked if we ended this game with a healthy starting QB. We have no line, no running game and so so coaching. The Bengals are going to tee off on Tannehill

I agree! Chicago and Detroit won’t be any easier on Tannehill. I highly doubt that he finishes the year.

With half the team hurt. Will the mob agree to put down the torches and give Gase half the season before passing judgement? Seems like a fair peace offering? We are 3-1 and in first place.

We wont. Gase has shown no gameplaning in three years, Tanny no pre snap awareness and tunnel vision, our OL Is bad AGAIN and Burke has no clue on how todo defend a 3rd and long.

The Bengals will put up lots of yards and win the time of possession but won't get it in often. The Dolphins O will look anemic most of the day but will get a TD at the end of the half and one in the third. Its 19-14 with 4 minutes left. We drive and score the go ahead TD with 1:20 left, go for 2 but miss. The Bengals drive down getting to field goal range. And the 43 yard field goal is....

I’m not expecting the team to win but if they do you have to like their record coming home for two straight games.

Back
Top Bottom