If We Beat The Bengals.... | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If We Beat The Bengals....

I’m not sure if we win but I think we focus too much on our problems on here sometimes. The Bengals starting center is out, the right side of there OLINE is a mess (hopefully Wake plays) and there LT has given up a ton of pressures. We SHOULD be able to get after Dalton and give his weapons less time to get open. John Ross looks like he’s going to miss the game or be limited with a groin and both Bernard and Mixon, who will probably both go, both have knee issues. Defensively they are 29th in yards allowed and although they get Burfict back he has a history of weight issues and may not return in great shape.

Both teams have issues, I hate when we concede games with lines like, player (in a his case Geno Atkins) is going to ruin the game. We need to expect our guys to take advantage of the oppositions weaknesses instead. Sometimes I feel like Finheaven makes built in excuses especially for our offense struggling, expect more! I keep repeating the offensive coach and QB are supposed to be the strength here.
Lol, you act like Gase is going to game plan for this!! He and the DC will probably drop wake and co back into coverage knowing there left side of line is weak. We all know Gase will continue to call bubble screens and call for a quick pass behind the line even though they have a weak defense. We will abandon the run again and be dominated on the time of possession

If we beat the Bengals with this roster the entire coaching staff should get 10 year extensions

Asking Swanson and Larson to stop Geno Atkins? McTyre v AJ Green? McDonald v a random fan from the stands? Just not fair.

Just block me … because otherwise you might be tempted to revisit my posts at a later time and admit I was right.

No. You talk football. I have no problem debating the subject. I just profoundly disagree with your latest bubble wrap explanation of the debacle in Foxborough.

this one won't be close

the matchups just don't do us any favors we need to get healthy

Boyd's gonna have close to 200 yrds on Sunday. I haven't seen a corner step up after McCain went down.

Despite the Titans record, I think the Bengals will be only the second real team we've played this year, after the Pats. If we win, I'll definitely start taking this team seriously. As it is, we're a playoff contender even if we lose, the AFC being what it is.

Sounds like x is gonna follow aj green all over the field this week.

I warned you about us losing in Foxboro. We're going to lose in Cincinnati now. Just embrace it.
At the beginning of the season everybody penciled this in as a loss, I don’t get the chest thumping when everybody was expecting it anyways.

At the beginning of the season everybody penciled this in as a loss, I don’t get the chest thumping when everybody was expecting it anyways.

It's not the loss per se man, it's the manner of it that shocked and dismayed folks. We didn't even compete, that was totally unacceptable. Strangely though I think that may help us at Cincy, the players surely have some pride in themselves and we'll get a lift in effort I would hope.

It's not the loss per se man, it's the manner of it that shocked and dismayed folks. We didn't even compete, that was totally unacceptable. Strangely though I think that may help us at Cincy, the players surely have some pride in themselves and we'll get a lift in effort I would hope.
I agree the showing was pretty dismal. If we don’t get better play out of our offense and defense of lines weren’t for world of ****.

We have so many injuries. Wake hasn't practiced. At least Ross, Bernard are out. Sure it won't matter, but we need any advantage we can get. Bengals are obsessed with the steelers. Maybe they will overlook us, and Tannehill will show up lazor.

Back
Top Bottom