If We Beat The Bengals.... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If We Beat The Bengals....

I’d be happy if the offense could actually score a 1st quarter TD.

If? I think you mean when we win this game.

Dolphins are winning this game!

Everybody's saying we're going to get crushed so I'm expecting to the opposite and looking forward to a Dolphins W

Every win this year: "We're winning the Superbowl!"

Every loss this year: "WE suck! Fire everyone!"

Which is why I keep saying they’re the best of the worst teams and the worst of the best teams.

I may be in the minority, but I have no problem with Gase as a coach and the personnel moves and decisions and think he has us going in the right direction........however, i think his play calling is seriously handicapping us. I look at what Andy Reid is doing with KC and we have similar personnel, id love to see what this offense could do with someone else calling the plays.

Personnel is not close at all on offense. Wilson didn’t even start behind Hill Robinson and Conley. They added Watkins. Fins added Amendola. DVP isn’t even playing. Kelsey vs Gesicki? Not even close. Maybe in a year or two though. Their o-line is in the top 5-10 range. Fins is near the bottom. Mahomes is playing MVP football...RT?!?! Drake can be as effective as Hunt, but so far the rest of the O is holding back the run game. Defense is even better right now. Chiefs have played mostly top 10 offenses. Miami has played against mostly bottom 10 offenses and still looks bad at LB and DE.

I actually see the Phins winning this game, that blowout loss was embarrassing and IMO Gase will have them ready for a bounce back game even with our injuries.

Lol. However many points they’re giving us it ain’t enough. take the Bengals for free money.

Lions and Tigers and Bears for the next 3 weeks.

Two home games after Cincy. Bears are rolling and Mack is on a seek and destroy mission. I feel sorry for our tackles. I also feel sorry for our interior O-line vs Geno Atkins.

Bears 3-1, Bengals 3-1, Lions 1-3.

Put it this way.

I expected a loss to the Patriots in Foxboro. And I didn't expect it to be close. I picked Miami to lose by multiple scores. I had been expecting that loss since before the season began, even with my expectation that they begin 3-0.

I am, and have been since before the season began, expecting the Dolphins to lose to the Bengals. And I think THAT game may not be very close, either.

So before the season started, my expectation were:

1. To beat the Titans comfortably
2. To squeak a win against the Jets on the road
3. To beat the Raiders comfortably
4. To lose to the Patriots comfortably or in a blowout
5. To lose to the Bengals comfortably or maybe even in a blowout

So let's suppose the Dolphins do win this game against Cincinnati, on the road, against a really good team.

That will be the first time the Dolphins have surprised my expectations, and it will be an UPSIDE surprise.

So yeah, I would get more bullish on them than I have been.
what are the rest of your predictions? and what is your prediction for the end of season record?

You forgot if we win we suck because we didn't win convincingly enough.

Problem is when the doubters start coming out and start having positive expectations, Miami lays a egg. Then we get threads on FH telling us how it was absolutely insane for anyone to think Miami was gonna win in Foxborough. Using the spin cycle to absolve the Coaches on down of the complete ineptitude of our favorite professional football team.

I'm looking for breakout games for rookies Fitzpatrick and Gesicki, with big games also from Quinn, Wake, Kiko and X. We are not going to Stop them from scoring, but our D will generate takeaways and our offense will come up with some big plays.

I'm predicting a 30-27 win in the Jungle.

OK naysayers, call your shot. Score predictions please.

After your post game spin of the debacle in Foxborough, I have trouble taking anything seriously from you right now.

images (3).jpeg

Will Gase continue to have his players in bubble wrap this weekend?

I actually see the Phins winning this game, that blowout loss was embarrassing and IMO Gase will have them ready for a bounce back game even with our injuries.

Welcome! We're of the same mind. Forget these "waiting for the dead" fans.

With half the team hurt. Will the mob agree to put down the torches and give Gase half the season before passing judgement? Seems like a fair peace offering? We are 3-1 and in first place.
it would be a huge win, but if we just turn around and lose to the Bears or Lions, what does it matter?

Miami is 29th in the league in sacks by defense with only 6! Only 2 teams have thrown more interceptions than Andy Dalton (6). Dolphins lead the league in takeaway int's with 9.

Back
Top Bottom