If We Beat The Bengals.... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If We Beat The Bengals....

I’m not sure if we win but I think we focus too much on our problems on here sometimes. The Bengals starting center is out, the right side of there OLINE is a mess (hopefully Wake plays) and there LT has given up a ton of pressures. We SHOULD be able to get after Dalton and give his weapons less time to get open. John Ross looks like he’s going to miss the game or be limited with a groin and both Bernard and Mixon, who will probably both go, both have knee issues. Defensively they are 29th in yards allowed and although they get Burfict back he has a history of weight issues and may not return in great shape.

Both teams have issues, I hate when we concede games with lines like, player (in a his case Geno Atkins) is going to ruin the game. We need to expect our guys to take advantage of the oppositions weaknesses instead. Sometimes I feel like Finheaven makes built in excuses especially for our offense struggling, expect more! I keep repeating the offensive coach and QB are supposed to be the strength here.

Miami is 29th in the league in sacks by defense with only 6! Only 2 teams have thrown more interceptions than Andy Dalton (6). Dolphins lead the league in takeaway int's with 9.

Yeah but he threw 4 of those in 1 game.

We aren't beating Cincinnati. Last week was the beginning of the end for the Dolphins. A whole bunch of losses will be forthcoming this season. I predicted a 7-9 record but it may end up worse than that.

We aren't beating Cincinnati. Last week was the beginning of the end for the Dolphins. A whole bunch of losses will be forthcoming this season. I predicted a 7-9 record but it may end up worse than that.

Your posts all sound and look the same.

You said we weren’t beating Tennessee

You said we weren’t beating the Jets

You said we weren’t beating the Raiders.

You say a lot of things and they’re wrong all the time. I thinks it’s best you just don’t talk, or I guess type.

The more folks keep saying that there is no chance we can win, the more I'm believing we will. I have no rationale whatsover for my feelings but honestly wouldn't be surprised if we are somehow sitting at 4 and 1 on Monday morning.

I’m not sure if we win but I think we focus too much on our problems on here sometimes. The Bengals starting center is out, the right side of there OLINE is a mess (hopefully Wake plays) and there LT has given up a ton of pressures. We SHOULD be able to get after Dalton and give his weapons less time to get open.

Good point. Our pass rush should have more energy after an embarrassing defeat. Atlanta had a ton of pressure last week but Dalton stood in there and shook it off. Twice on the final drive he had Beasley (or someone off the right edge) swiping at the ball from behind but somehow Dalton held onto it both times. That triggered a memory about that listing a week or so ago about quarterback fumble rate and Dalton was right at the top of most stingy.

Remember the last time we played them? Denver gave us the blueprint on stopping Green, Wade Phillips doubled him all day. What did we do? Single covered him all day with a rookie I think and Green went off for 173.

You wouldn't know it by reading the forum this week, but if we win this week we're tied for the best record in the conference 5 weeks in. When was the last time we could say that? Wild.

With that said, i think the Bengals open a can on us.

Also i was comparing the stats between Tannehill and Dalton and i noticed Tannehill's traditional QB rating is 106.1 and his ESPN QBR Metric is a 41.8 (0-100). Kind of funny that even the stats' opinions on Tannehill are polarizing.

You wouldn't know it by reading the forum this week, but if we win this week we're tied for the best record in the conference 5 weeks in. When was the last time we could say that? Wild.

With that said, i think the Bengals open a can on us.

Also i was comparing the stats between Tannehill and Dalton and i noticed Tannehill's traditional QB rating is 106.1 and his ESPN QBR Metric is a 41.8 (0-100). Kind of funny that even the stats' opinions on Tannehill are polarizing.
KC is still undefeated,no?

After your post game spin of the debacle in Foxborough, I have trouble taking anything seriously from you right now.

View attachment 13872

Will Gase continue to have his players in bubble wrap this weekend?
Just block me … because otherwise you might be tempted to revisit my posts at a later time and admit I was right.

Back
Top Bottom