If we beat the Bills.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If we beat the Bills..

How does the outlook of the season change? Should our expectations be higher than a fringe playoff team or will the Bills just stink this year? Thoughts?

It's a 17 game season so after week 2 not much is known about how the coming months will play out, including injuries to players. What I am looking for against the Bills is positive signs that Tua is developing to be a legitimate NFL starting QB.

It would be huge to beat the Bills, def a team win that could propel us to greater things. It would mean we have a serious chance to win the division...dont kid yourselves, this would be huge Jerry, huge!

Gotta beat the best to be the best. I'm more of a fan of watching Miami go out and play great teams. If I wanted to watch crap football against high school opponents every week...I'd watch Alabama

Gotta beat the best to be the best. I'm more of a fan of watching Miami go out and play great teams. If I wanted to watch crap football against high school opponents every week...I'd watch Alabama
We all know that when we win the narrative will be "What's wrong with the Bills?" rather than how good the Fins are.

Back
Top Bottom