J. Allen (BUF), 35-24-415, 0 INT, 4 TD
R. Fitzpatrick (MIA), 47-31-328, 0 INT, 2 TD
Rush
D. Singletary (BUF), 10-56
M. Gaskin (MIA), 7-46
Rec
S. Diggs (BUF), 8-153, 1 TD
M. Gesicki (MIA), 8-130, 1 TD

Same schedule as last year. Horrible game from Fitz in week 1.
Great game by Josh Allen in week 2 and we still lost by only 3 points.
Have to slow down Diggs.

Would be nice for a big game from Gesickster again.

Don't really want Tua to have to sling it 47 times.

I don’t really know what to think about this game. The Phins hung tough against the Bills in the first game last year even after losing Byron Jones immediately and having Igbonogene getting torched as his replacement. In the second game, the WR corps was devastated. Those were major strikes against the Phins in each game.

The Phins have to keep it close on Sunday. Let the heat become a factor late in a close game. I don’t know if the Phins D can do what the Steelers D did last Sunday. I hope they can figure it out.

Have to slow down Diggs.

Would be nice for a big game from Gesickster again.

Don't really want Tua to have to sling it 47 times.

I think Byron Jones got hurt early in that week 2 game last year and Iggy was getting killed. Diggs had 7/76/0 in second meeting when we had X and Byron but Isiah McKenzie had 2 TD's and 65 yards.

I think Byron Jones got hurt early in that week 2 game last year and Iggy was getting killed. Diggs had 7/76/0 in second meeting when we had X and Byron but Isiah McKenzie had 2 TD's and 65 yards.
Having X, Byron and Needham as well as the additions of Waddle and Fuller could be the difference this year.

One game at a time guys. It'd be great to beat them and be 2-0. Flores is 0-4 against them so it's time we beat them but it's a long season.

What is going to hurt us is lack of pass rush. TJ Watts feasted on Allen. I wish we would have drafted TJ but many here claimed he didn’t fit our scheme lol.

Thankfully we have Jones and X. But this is going to be a tough game. If we are going to win, it will come down to Tua being effective on 3rd downs and scoring.

Better get some production from Jaelan Phillips this week as we get a look at his college teammate who was drafted 12 spots after him and is starting for Buffalo.
Lol same thought same time

I'm glad we are getting these games out of the way at the start. It seems like we always have BUF or NE at end of season too.

Remember when we would close the season with the Jets? Wish we had that this decade

Would be immense to get the W here I think. I think them losing last week ... while it's always great to see your rivals lose, it could also take away a bit of complacency they might have had, coming in here after so handily whooping us at the tail end of last season.

Be a very tough match. Would love to see us scheme a few big hits on Allen .. and Tua balling out with Fuller and Waddle ... not to forget Parker.

Come on Fins!

Buffalo has no idea what Miami plans to do with Will Fuller back because I have no idea myself.

However, I do know Josh Allen plans on running a lot more this week.

Jerome Baker needs to remind Allen the first chance he gets why running isn’t a good option this week. Mr. Baker has a contract of his own to earn.

I want no cheap or dirty hits but I certainly want that lined blurred like Allen’s vision will be in that heat.

Back
Top Bottom