If we end with worst record do you draft Luck? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If we end with worst record do you draft Luck?

Akkilees

Practice Squad
Reaction score
If we end up having the worst record do you draft Luck? We have so many needs you could probably get a small ransom in picks from any team who wants him.

If we end up having the worst record do you draft Luck? We have so many needs you could probably get a small ransom in picks from any team who wants him.

LOL those needs mean nothing if you dont have a QB.

Its a MUST that you draft Luck. Pass on him and just fold the franchise. You have to invest heavily in that possession. Why do u think we have sucked for a decade + now? We keep trying to patchwork that position. Time to get over trying to fill other needs and go get a franchise guy in the draft at the QB position. Ignoring it has not worked.

are you serious...that like asking not saying he is..but do you draft brady or manning or brees given the chance?

YES! We've out-thunk ourselves into 12 years of mediocre football...

Are you kidding me? Even entertaining the idea of passing on Andrew Luck is the exact reason of why we are a garbage team year in and year out. You want to pass on Luck to "ransom" for what? More cornfed players. These cornfed players are the reason we are hot garbage.

If we have the worst record, Henne didnt get the job done. Even if everybody around him sucks, for him to be a respectable qb, he should be able to at least get us a few wins by himself.

I'm a Henne fan, but if we have the 1st pick than we better take Luck. He's a once in a generation QB

Even if a team pulls a Ditka/Ricky Williams and offers you their whole draft plus picks in next years draft?

if we somehow did get the first pick ( not that i think we will) and we passed on luck, this board will become one of the funniest forums on the internet.

it would be the only place to laugh after the anger i would feel along with all fans if we passed on a guy like that.

Yeah, and I think you do it simply to breathe a little life into this franchise. A marketable player that fans can be excited about.

Unfortunately, a 6 win season isn't going to get you him. That's where this team is headed.

Draft Luck all you want but we had better have the "right" coaching staff onboard or Luck will never turn into the player he could. Do you really think Matt Ryan would be successful in this **** hole or develop into the player he is right now? Hardly...

Nope, Miami should take that Center from Ohio St #1 overall...he'll have more TDs than Luck ever will.

Back
Top Bottom