If we end with worst record do you draft Luck? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If we end with worst record do you draft Luck?

jetsattack
2 games in and you guys are talking about having the worst record? that's pretty defeatist. should i expect to see "suck for luck" signs at metlife in october when the fins come to town?

Thank you. 2 games in and we're the worst team in the league? What the hell is wrong with everyone? Would Luck have won the game against NE? Would Luck have made the FG that Carpenter missed or play on Specia teams so it doesn't get blocked or is he magically going to have more time in the pocket so he doesn't get hit as he throws and its picked off. How bout you guys watch an fing game before you post. The only thing you can fault Henne for this year is lack of execusion in the RZ but I think that is more a result from the lockout then anything else.

If Miami is in the position to draft Luck it's going to be because of our secondary. We can't cover a single person out there.

It depends on who is running the show in Miami. If it's Sparano still, though that would be unlikely, then why bother? If we went out and got Chucky, then hell yes... If we had someone like Cowher, it would be interesting to see whether he'd want to pick up a few firsts and seconds, and get a different QB instead.

If we end up having the worst record do you draft Luck? We have so many needs you could probably get a small ransom in picks from any team who wants him.

Nah Man ...You know we go lineman when we get into the #1 spot.

Maybe...Just maybe if we have 2 Jake Longs we can eak out 1/2 yard sneaks at the goalline and will not have to depend on fades to Hartline.

Thats the ticket Baby...

I make this hefty claim all the time and never actually mean it, but I'm serious this time.

If we finish with the worst record and don't draft Andrew Luck, I will stop being a fan of this team.

I'm going to make this as simple as possible, using examples from this year.

The Colts clearly have a lot of holes. They are not a good football team. But, when Peyton Manning plays with them, they are a Super Bowl contender every year. A franchise quarterback makes that big of a difference.

If we end up with the worst record at the end of the season..Ireland&Idiotano are gone,a new GM&HC are in,and you bet your *** we take Andrew Luck!!!

Even if they offer you their entire draft, and any player on their team, you STILL take Luck. As a matter of fact,like I have already said, if we don't have the number one overall pick you offer our whole draft, and any player they want for the number one pick. I am SICK of being average.

Well, we will suck another 3-4 years after you give a full draft away and your BEST player - then if Luck even survives 3-4 years you have a good team

If we end up having the worst record do you draft Luck? We have so many needs you could probably get a small ransom in picks from any team who wants him.

Yes don't even think twice about it......thats my observation after watching Luck play 2 games lol.....kid looks like he can be in that Brady, Manning Brees group of QB......cant pass those guys up....Henne will never reach that status, but love the way he is playing this yr.

The only team i can see not taking luck if they have #1 pick is Carolina if you get the #1 pick YOU MUST take Luck.

Back
Top Bottom