If we get 3rd pick in the Draft. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If we get 3rd pick in the Draft.

thegangreen.com

You should join their discussion.

Did you see the post by the guy F’ing everything.

His life, The Jets, F everything.

You’d expect that would be the case with most posts but his thread was funnier cause he was voted the sites 2018 friendliest poster.

I didn’t know the rules about posting links to message boards so I let it go.

You take Penei Sewell and you never have to worry about the Tackle position with him and Austin Jackson for the next ten years.
Do we need to go that high?
I guess we can then move on from Flowers by 2022 and move Hunt back inside. Does Hunt become a backup at tackle and guard if Kindley and Flowers are starting guards in 2021?
Our depth would be sick but kinda crappy to have great backups at one position and potentially weak starters somewhere else.
Im more in favor of drafting that great linebacker with Houston's pick and maybe even trading up a spot or 3 to get him.

Do we need to go that high?
I guess we can then move on from Flowers by 2022 and move Hunt back inside. Does Hunt become a backup at tackle and guard if Kindley and Flowers are starting guards in 2021?
Our depth would be sick but kinda crappy to have great backups at one position and potentially weak starters somewhere else.
Im more in favor of drafting that great linebacker with Houston's pick and maybe even trading up a spot or 3 to get him.

Yes.

Then you find a way to get one of the top centers.

Even The Thread of the Year, The Texans Current Pick, cannot prevent unnecessary threads apparently.

There is a limit to BOB’s generosity.

0% chance Jacksonville trades that pick away.

Penei Sewell is an interesting pick though

Imagine trading Tua to the Cowboys for their first too?(he apparently was a Cowboys fan) just for sits and giggles
Honestly, if Jags to entertain it, I would go and get Lawrence. He’s a generational talent.

No draft pick is important enough for anyone in our organization to do hardcore for.

Well he is the better QB by a long shot

Back
Top Bottom