If we get 3rd pick in the Draft. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If we get 3rd pick in the Draft.

No way the Jags trade. Ross could offer them all of our picks for the next 5 years and a billion in cash and they wouldn’t do it. Jags won the Trevor award and Dabo is coming with it.

No need to trade Tua unless the other team demands to have him. Two firsts and a second gets it done, worst case three first rounders. Phins can afford it.
They would laugh then hang up on you.

Don't know what everyone sees in the Clemson QB. He's good yes but people here were writing ,"Tank for Tua", all last year. Now you want to jump off. Trevor might be the same. No one knows who will be great or not. Clemson has a great system and players also. Just saying.

No way the Jags trade. Ross could offer them all of our picks for the next 5 years and a billion in cash and they wouldn’t do it. Jags won the Trevor award and Dabo is coming with
I don't see Dabo departing Clemson...he's got a great thing going on and makes a fortune

I cannot for the life of me understand giving up on Tua this early. Is he a finished product? Certainly not. But he is a rookie - how did Mahomes do his rookie year?? Oh thats right he SAT, and learned from an average quarterback. Think how much further along Tua will be next year...If we pick third - Sewell, Parsons or trade down...

No need to trade Tua unless the other team demands to have him. Two firsts and a second gets it done, worst case three first rounders. Phins can afford it.

Sonny Weaver, is a fictional character in a movie.

If the pick was at 3 and Miami trades down, I’m curious as to how many picks it would take for a team to move up? I know there’s the point system but I’d think you’d get the other team’s 1st rounder, a 2022 1st, and maybe a 2&3?

Back
Top Bottom