If we get 3rd pick in the Draft. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If we get 3rd pick in the Draft.

If the pick was at 3 and Miami trades down, I’m curious as to how many picks it would take for a team to move up? I know there’s the point system but I’d think you’d get the other team’s 1st rounder, a 2022 1st, and maybe a 2&3?
I would swap the first, and get their second this year and next year. Providing their first is no lower than eight, which we can get either Smith or Chase.

View attachment 61397

So Tampa needs to win next week to remain the 5 seed otherwise the Rams may leap them. Tampa plays ATL so you assume ATL loses this game.

Houston hosts Tennessee and they’re still battling for the division so perhaps what happens tonight will dictate if they go all out on Week 17. I assume they hold the tiebreaker over IND?

Honestly I think Trevor's long flowing silky locks would be a problem in Miami.
Too much humidity = too much aero drag = blown knee + hamstring issues.

If he absolutely 100% guarantees to get a buzz cut I'd consider...

I live in Jax. The Jags have a ton of pics now. They are so QB needy. There has been so much news about getting the first pic. No way they are going to trade it. NO WAY! I would trade back a few slots for an extra 2nd, if possible, amd take a WR.

Even if we had the 2nd pick it would still take every single one of our picks this year to move up from 2 to 1 to get TL. It ain’t happening.

If we end up with the 3rd pick these are the options imo

1. Draft Micah Parsons
2. Draft Penei Sewell
3. Trade down.

I can make a case for any of the above 3. If we can completely take advantage of a team wanting to trade up for a QB, that may be the best option. If that doesn’t happen I like Parsons. Sewell may be the better prospect but he’s a left tackle and Tua is a lefty so I don’t see the value. Parsons would absolutely dominate in this defense.

Even if we had the 2nd pick it would still take every single one of our picks this year to move up from 2 to 1 to get TL. It ain’t happening.

How do you know that, based on what? When did that ever happen?

How do you know that, based on what? When did that ever happen?

I obviously don’t “know” that but the Jags aren’t trading the opportunity to draft Trevor Lawrence.

It would take a Tunsil like trade x5....it’s not happening. Even all of our picks this year might not be enough, no teams would.

I obviously don’t “know” that but the Jags aren’t trading the opportunity to draft Trevor Lawrence.

It would take a Tunsil like trade x5....it’s not happening. Even all of our picks this year might not be enough, no teams would.
You do not know that.
Just because the finfanbase and Grier was locked into Tua no matter what, does not mean everyone is so brainwashed. And they are not.

You take Penei Sewell and you never have to worry about the Tackle position with him and Austin Jackson for the next ten years.

Who’s playing right tackle? Because you know right tackle isn’t the same as left tackle...

I’m assuming you want to move Jackson to right tackle or do you want to move the best left tackle prospect of the last decade to right tackle which is Tuas blindside?

You do not know that.
Just because the finfanbase and Grier was locked into Tua no matter what, does not mean everyone is so brainwashed. And they are not.

The “finfanbase” and Grier have nothing to do with this. This isn’t Tua, this is Trevor Lawrence.

Despite what that fool that for some reason hates the fins but sticks around on here says Tua isn’t Trevor. And thank god Grier didn’t listen to the parts of the finfanbase that actually wanted to trade up from 5 to draft a QB that’s 6ft tall and often injured.

The “finfanbase” and Grier have nothing to do with this. This isn’t Tua, this is Trevor Lawrence.

Despite what that fool that for some reason hates the fins but sticks around on here says Tua isn’t Trevor. And thank god Grier didn’t listen to the parts of the finfanbase that actually wanted to trade up from 5 to draft a QB that’s 6ft tall and often injured.

Teams will trade down if the price is right and the opportunity is right. Three first round picks is huge, especially when it includes #3 overall.
For example, CLE did not need to take Mayfield if they had such great offer on the table. They could've taken Allen or Jackson, and added additional first round picks for that #1 overall.

Teams will trade down if the price is right and the opportunity is right. Three first round picks is huge, especially when it includes #3 overall.
For example, CLE did not need to take Mayfield if they had such great offer on the table. They could've taken Allen or Jackson, and added additional first round picks for that #1 overall.

So now we are comparing Baker Mayfield to Trevor Lawrence??

You are obviously missing the point. The Jags aren’t trading the opportunity to draft a once in a decade QB prospect. The best QB prospect since Andrew Luck.

And no that’s not me saying that, before all the people on here get their panties in a wad because we have Tua, that’s what the pros say.

The opportunity and price is right, is every single one of our picks this year and our first next year and the following year and the following year.

Back
Top Bottom