If We Trade Down, And Top 3 Rb's Are Gone, What Do We Do? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If We Trade Down, And Top 3 Rb's Are Gone, What Do We Do?

dolfan348454999 said:
First of all forget ricky. Also if we don't get one of the top three it is not that big of a deal. Yes that would probubly be best, but there is tons of depth at HB. We could pick one up almost as good with our secound first rounder or even our second.
no way is he picking an RB at #2, not a value pick. cap # too huge for that slot. shocked if we don't trade down. expect Redskins.

shortsqueeze said:
I could see Zach being traded for picks. big cap #. a lot if tread on him. can get good value for him now. i think.

:shakeno:

That's simple, do what we were going to do in the first place...take a RB in the 3rd round....Morency, Moats, Barber, Fason...lots of options...then we go with a 3 headed RB-by-committee, like Minny has the last few years (Linehan's specialty)...Gordon, Morris and whomever we draft.

phinphan11 said:
:couch: < Ricky

NOT![/QUOTE

WELL WHEATHER WE LIKE IT OR NOT RICKY WILLIAMS WILL BE IN A DOLPHIN UNIFORM THIS YEAR BECAUSE HE OWES US 8.6 AND CHILD SUPPORT (4,200) a month sooo he didnt try to fight either and he will be back and he will respect the game of football or he will see what jail feels like wheather he likes it or not he will be a changed man he has responceablitys now even more and saban wants him back:wink:

shortsqueeze said:
saban is a winner. he has a plan. he's just not telling us.

perfectly put. i think we will all be in for a pleasant surprise tomarow, just dont know what exactly.

shortsqueeze said:
does that mean Ricky's lurking?
We arent drafting any of the top 3 RB's unless one falls at a position too good to pass on.

jason_taylor said:
phinphan11 said:
:couch: < Ricky

NOT![/QUOTE

WELL WHEATHER WE LIKE IT OR NOT RICKY WILLIAMS WILL BE IN A DOLPHIN UNIFORM THIS YEAR BECAUSE HE OWES US 8.6 AND CHILD SUPPORT (4,200) a month sooo he didnt try to fight either and he will be back and he will respect the game of football or he will see what jail feels like wheather he likes it or not he will be a changed man he has responceablitys now even more and saban wants him back:wink:
exactly. Ricky will be back in week 5.

rodgers could still be on the board, even tho i dont want him that much

Back
Top Bottom