If We Trade Down, And Top 3 Rb's Are Gone, What Do We Do? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If We Trade Down, And Top 3 Rb's Are Gone, What Do We Do?

Mike Williams would be gone by the time we pick, maybe Aaron Rodgers if he's still abaliable, if not Rolle, Pac-Man, or Webster

finsrule84 said:
Mike Williams would be gone by the time we pick, maybe Aaron Rodgers if he's still abaliable, if not Rolle, Pac-Man, or Webster
want no part of aaron rodgers

most of the teams ahead of us at either #5, #7, or #9 have a legit rb...i gotta think, even at #9, there's a chance that one of the three will be available.

FinsFanatic said:
this is what we would do

and if rickey comes back?

ok
football is a business. emotions mena nothing. Ricky will be back.

shortsqueeze said:
football is a business. emotions mena nothing. Ricky will be back.
best thing Ricky did for us last yr was get Wannstedt canned!!!

shortsqueeze said:
I could see Zach being traded for picks. big cap #. a lot if tread on him. can get good value for him now. i think.

I guess it's possible, but we'd have to pay to trade him because of his prorated signing bonus...so, I suspect that'll not happen.

shortsqueeze said:
i don't see Saban as a Belichick disciple paying #2 money to an RB. we just freed up major $ trading Pat and now we give it to a rookie RB?? No way. I see trading down getting multiple picks and end up w/a Kay-Jay, JJ Arrington etc.. backing up Ricky.

thoughts?

MAN, RUCK FICKY !!!!

LarryFinFan said:
I guess it's possible, but we'd have to pay to trade him because of his prorated signing bonus...so, I suspect that'll not happen.
saban's gonna flip this team upside down. especially converting defense to 3-4. focus will be getting pressure on the qb so need for shut down cb's are less. just look at NE. ty law gets hurt they bring in eugene wilson / sanuel and still win title.

Back
Top Bottom