If you could have ANY college player right now, who would it be? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If you could have ANY college player right now, who would it be?

Ghetti13 said:
Don't comment on players I don't know about? Isn't that an ignorant presumption. So, just because he is in a pass heavy offense that makes him have a good arm? Maybe you should not talk period, cause you obviously know little about the game of football. Do you want me to go through all of the college quarterbacks in pass heavy systems that could not make it in the NFL? You might want to make a little stronger argument next time you try to tell someone else not to give their opinion.

Also, his release is also a problem. Lightning quick?

Urban Meyer has taught Leak a faster release because he didn't release the ball fast enough, too many swats at the ball. Of course some QBs are just system QB's but ask anyone and you will find out that Leak is a great QB. NEVER question my football knowledge

LIQUID24 said:
I think you're confused.

maybe I am, I thought that you tried to spell eminem above your avator, sorry about the confusion

nick19991 said:
maybe I am, I thought that you tried to spell eminem above your avator, sorry about the confusion
No it's not Eminem, though I guess it sorta looka like him.

Anyway back on topic- a few people mentioned Vince Young. I just don't see him becoming a successful NFL QB. Or even a mediocre one. He is a god-awful passer. Even Michael Vick is a better passer than Young. I think he'll make a fine WR though.

LIQUID24 said:
No it's not Eminem, though I guess it sorts looka like him.

Anyway back on topic- a few people mentioned Vince Young. I just don't see him becoming a successful NFL QB. Or even a mediocre one. He is a god-awful passer. Even Michael Vick is a better passer than Young. I think he'll make a fine WR though.

whether you beleive it or not Vick has a very good arm, I don't understand why he doesn't us it more often but they even had that commerical a year back were he threw the ball into the stands from the 50 yard line

nick19991 said:
whether you beleive it or not Vick has a very good arm, I don't understand why he doesn't us it more often but they even had that commerical a year back were he threw the ball into the stands from the 50 yard line
Oh I know Vick has a CANNON, but I said he wasn't a good passer...yet. There's a big difference. BTW that commercial was fake. ;)

LIQUID24 said:
Oh I know Vick has a CANNON, but I said he wasn't a good passer...yet. There's a big difference. BTW that commercial was fake. ;)

yep, fake, just like the one with Lebron sinking full court jumpers.

and yes, Adrian Peterson is the OU freshmen (well, sophmore now)

popularwar said:
Is Adrian Peterson the kid from OU?

Yup...

From my personal scouting, he is a faster, more elusive Corey Dillon. He may run a bit upright at times, but what a talent. Big, powerful, elusive, good vision, speed.

DolphinDevil28 said:
Yup...

From my personal scouting, he is a faster, more elusive Corey Dillon. He may run a bit upright at times, but what a talent. Big, powerful, elusive, good vision, speed.

......and his upright running can be worked on, he is only a true sophmore this year

Back
Top Bottom