If you want to be the best, you have to beat the best with their best players | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If you want to be the best, you have to beat the best with their best players

Let's wait until Hernandez gets out.

And our sched was a cake walk in 08', if we make the playoffs this year regardless of how poorly the Patsies play, WE EARNED IT.

I never buy that any team that makes the playoffs doesn't earn it

Ok and in the same breath, can we consider ourselves the best if we lose a guy God forbid to injury? I think we need to worry about us and not so much anyone else. Other teams issues are out of our control.

i understand the OP's premise - however you don't have any control over what players the opponent trots out on to the field. All you can do is beat the team that lines up opposite from you and let the other noise that follows say what it will.

Would I rather be able to claim that we beat Cleveland, NE, ect ect at full strength? Sure I do, but its the NFL and nobody has their full product on the field all the time.

The sad part is - even with Hernandez now released, Gronk recovering, Welker and Lloyd gone....... as long as Brady is upright and healthy -- that team is the class of the AFC East - still a dominant team in the AFC and NFL and until proven otherwise.... they own the division, and the 3 other teams under them in it.

I get what you are saying, but this team has had nearly no success in the last 15 years. Take it where you can get it. Besides, these guys need a learning curve coming here from college/former teams. Maybe taking advantage of poor states for other teams is a great thing. Make the playoffs, boost their confidence, while giving them the proper time to get used to things here.

Or put all of that crap behind and say just make the damn playoffs... I kinda like that option the most.

In other news, your team should do great this year. Sanchez seems to be working really hard to improve.

Is working really hard to improve?Really???:shakeno:

While some QB's Maimi's/Pat's/Bill's are doing all the right things,Sanchez's only progress may be his pick up lines.This video could be the end of Sanchez,as much as it is funny it looks bad for a team that is spending a lot of money for you to be a leader.Pulling your shorts down while dancing infront of two females isn't leading by example....not even close.

[video=youtube;glgGfnbwNvU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glgGfnbwNvU&feature=youtu.be[/video]

"If you want to be the best, you have to beat the best with their best players."

-said no player or coach who has ever been involved with the game

Ok and in the same breath, can we consider ourselves the best if we lose a guy God forbid to injury? I think we need to worry about us and not so much anyone else. Other teams issues are out of our control.

So true,I dont see any Pats fans feeling sorry for us when Chad Johnson headed Butted his mistress and we had to cut him.$hit happens and you deal with whats been dealt.

While some QB's Maimi's/Pat's/Bill's are doing all the right things,Sanchez's only progress may be his pick up lines.This video could be the end of Sanchez,as much as it is funny it looks bad for a team that is spending a lot of money for you to be a leader.Pulling your shorts down while dancing infront of two females isn't leading by example....not even close.

[video=youtube;glgGfnbwNvU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glgGfnbwNvU&feature=youtu.be[/video]

I think you missed the sarcasm in broccoli rob's post. He was definitely trolling junc.

NE will still win the division as long as Brady is healthy.

All the rest of the division can do is beat what the pats put out there but unfortunately they never seem to take a step back as long as the man who rescued their franchise is still under C.

Well, if thats the case no one should suit up and play them come game day.

On the other hand, WHEN we beat them, and it will happen this year, of course the excuses will follow, Gronk was out, Hernandez was out, Amedola was injured (:lol:), the media is a big distraction, so on and so on. Who cares! You know the saying..."A win is a win." Well, a win, is still a win. Whether our team loses in the first round of the playoffs or not, it means our team took care of business on their end to make the playoffs.

this is exactly what I was referring to :lol: sorry for being so subtle about it

Back
Top Bottom