If you want to see proof that De Nile ain't just a river in Egypt.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If you want to see proof that De Nile ain't just a river in Egypt....

Most of them aren't even bothering to "defend" Brady because the consensus over there is that there's no need to because he's innocent, instead they're jumping straight to attacking the NFL and Goodell for hating on the patriots because you just know the NFL has it out for the poor Patriots... what with all the refs always working against them... and the league always ruling against them... woe is them.

Crazy isn't it? Most people there are basically saying the NFL is going to pay DEARLY for pulling this on Brady and the Pats. They are delusional to the highest degree. But, I guess years and years of winning championships for not only the Pats but every other damn franchise in that city will cause a cities-worth of people to lose touch with reality.

A guy calls himself the deflator. THE FLIPPIN DEFLATOR!!! How much more proof is needed! Mother nature? Are you serious? They are completely delerious over there.

yeah theres a lot of fair analysis and realistic viewpoints until someone questions whether or not tannehill is a franchise qb, god forbid you say hes not....as far as the pats the most disgusting piece of garbage is tom e. curran, ive never seen a bigger fraud and homer in my life. i swear if tom brady pulled his pants down and told him to...never mind.

I mean... The very notion that the NFL or Goodell have it out for Tom Brady and the Pats, or that it would somehow be in the NFL's interest to pay Ted Wells to publicly brand the league's most recognizable player as a cheater is so beyond ludicrous I can't even begin to explain how crazy it is. These people are COMPLETELY out of touch with reality.

This whole story is a joke. Were talking about a lil air in the balls its ****ing pathetic

Your lack of view of the bigger picture doesn't constitute a non-story.

Football is a game of inches by playing outside the rules at all, even a little bit you change it in your favor and create a uneven playing field. They were noticed before having a deflated ball that's why the Colts warned ahead of the game so we don't know how long this has been happening. Lower air also creates better grip if they have been doing this a while better grip means easier to catch, less fumbles, and there is thread around here that talks about their crazy low fumble rate.

As Dolphins fans should know one turn over can change a game.

I am totally confused. Pats fans that I have heard from have been telling me "Everyone does it; it's no big deal". Now they are saying they didn't do it? Wait, so everyone does it BUT Brady? :)

Their fans think the pats will go NWO on the league this year like they did in 2007 lol

Part of the denial phase. That'll be hard to do without Brady... And Belichick. Hey, ignorance is no excuse, right Roger?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom