If you want to see proof that De Nile ain't just a river in Egypt.... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If you want to see proof that De Nile ain't just a river in Egypt....

Most Pats fans are the douchiest sort of frontrunning bandwagoners there are. When Brady retires and Belichick has no way to cheat around Garappolo's shortcomings they'll all abandon that losing ship like rats.

Bill stunk as HC of the Browns. All of a sudden hes the most masterful HC in NFL history (at least according to Mike Greenberg).
When someone is corrupt, they are corrupt.
Spygate and deflategate are only the things the Pats have been caught doing. I suspect there are many more instances where this team cheated.
Given the punishment that Sean Payton received, BB should receive a similar punishment, if not worse (this is the second scandal under his watch).
While we are at it, the league should fine that fat ass doughboy (Bob Kraft) everytime he opens his mouth and criticizes the findings in the Wells report.
Rozelle was always fining Al Davis when he publicly criticized the league.

I hope Brady is suspended 6 games and then comes back vs Miami and is embarrassed in front of his fans on national TV.

Bill stunk as HC of the Browns. All of a sudden hes the most masterful HC in NFL history (at least according to Mike Greenberg).
When someone is corrupt, they are corrupt.
Spygate and deflategate are only the things the Pats have been caught doing. I suspect there are many more instances where this team cheated.
Given the punishment that Sean Payton received, BB should receive a similar punishment, if not worse (this is the second scandal under his watch).
While we are at it, the league should fine that fat ass doughboy (Bob Kraft) everytime he opens his mouth and criticizes the findings in the Wells report.
Rozelle was always fining Al Davis when he publicly criticized the league.

Shhhh. We're not supposed to remember he was the Browns coach. He started with the Patriots.

And the bullets from Hernandez's gun were attracted to some sort of metal in the face of his victims.

Back
Top Bottom