Illini | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Illini

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
You can't stop Melchionni, you can only help to contain him LMAO!

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/boxscore?gameId=250130152

he has surprised and impressed me the few games I have seen him play. He can knock down the open jumper.

Today is probably the game of the year in the ACC(as far as the reg season goes) as UNC travels to Wake, I can't wait.

and by the way nyjunc, no disrespect, but the regular season ACC games of the year are always Duke and N.Carilona. They could both be 0-100 and IT'S ALWAYS THE MATCH-UP OF THE YEAR!

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
and by the way nyjunc, no disrespect, but the regular season ACC games of the year are always Duke and N.Carilona. They could both be 0-100 and IT'S ALWAYS THE MATCH-UP OF THE YEAR!

In a given year i think THE game can cahnge, it was like that w/ Duke and MD for a couple of years. I think that Wake and UNC are the 2 best so it was a big game and they only play once in the reg season BUT obviously nothing compares to UNC and Duke and for the first time since '01 they will both be in the top 10(most likely) when they meet in a few weeks.

I think that is the 8th ranked team they have beaten in the past 4 years or so including duke twice, they got the heels last year after UNC had aa huge 1st half lead. Look out for Miami, they have a pretty good team and if Duke isn't ready tonight they'll get picked off. The Heels venture to Litteljohn Coliseum to take on Clemson where we haven't had much success the past few years. Hopefully they whoop the Tigers tonight.

The Heels won too, It's about time b/c Clemson ahs owned us down there the past few years. They started the downward spiral at Carolina w/ a win vs. the Heels when we were #1 in 2001. Duke is still undefeated, a good job beating a dangerous Miami team but i am looking forward to seeing them play some of the upper echelon teams in the ACC.

27 up at the half with Clemson nyjunc. Kind of shocking considering N.Carilona had an average of something like + 18 in the first half of games this season!

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
27 up at the half with Clemson nyjunc. Kind of shocking considering N.Carilona had an average of something like + 18 in the first half of games this season!

The big halftime leads have come at home, no one has been able to play w/ them at Chapel Hill. On the road the halftime scores have been closer, they were up big early last night but allowed Clemson to tie it at the break. I don't mind b/c I think they need more experience in close games b/c they will play some close games in March/April. This Clemson team gave duke everything they could handle at Cameron so a blowout at Clemson isn't too bad whether it came in the 2nd half or started earlier.

I wasn't knocking Carilona, just stating a point. They have been jumping down teams throats all year and have them teams reeling at the half. You could say what you want about Duke's win but they've overcome a lot and no matter whether it's pretty or ugly they keep winning. No doubt Duke can lose to Wake, N.Carilona, and Tech but what your acting like is like Duke has no shot to beat those teams which is completely false. Duke has as good of a shot to win the ACC as anyone else!

I wasn't knocking duke either, just pointing out that Clem played a toigh game there and Carolina has struggled at Clemson the past few years so i'll tae a W any way I can get it.

I think duke can spring an upset at home against the Wakes, UNC's and Tech's but they have no shot on the road. I would say they'll split w/ Maryland, swept by Wake, swept by UNC, split w/ Tech so there final ACC record will be 10-6.

Nova' big over Kansas!

Lower level Big East team over the #2 overall team in the country! Big East looking strong once again.

Back
Top Bottom